• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
That red is perfect, Honda got it right with this shade of red, looks great. I bought a Blazing Orang Pearl which was on the dealer lot, if i had to order one I would have done the red as my first choice. I like it. Congrats
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zayzayy

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
That red is perfect, Honda got it right with this shade of red, looks great. I bought a Blazing Orang Pearl which was on the dealer lot, if i had to order one I would have done the red as my first choice. I like it. Congrats
Yea they really did get it right, I like the blazing orange pearl but the red just looks nicer in my opinion. But thank you and congrats on your car as well.

abhishek9125

First Name
Abhishek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport hatch
Nice color. Waiting for mine in the same color (reserved on 4th Jan). I have asked for the smoked-black emblems. Hopefully will get it in the next 6-8 weeks. Trading-in my 21 sport CVT hatch for this. Badly wanted a good manual transmission from day-1 I bought the hatch.

OP
OP
Zayzayy

Zayzayy

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen si
Nice color. Waiting for mine in the same color (reserved on 4th Jan). I have asked for the smoked-black emblems. Hopefully will get it in the next 6-8 weeks. Trading-in my 21 sport CVT hatch for this. Badly wanted a good manual transmission from day-1 I bought the hatch.
I ordered mine with the HPD but it was on back order so I have to go back to the dealer to have them install them. I wanted to blacked out emblems but will wait a couple weeks. Also just purchased the slash guards will be installing them tomorrow.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I was given a red sedan as a loaner for the day while they did my alignment and put on winters on my 10th gen. the color is AMAZING and i'd consider it on an integra for sure. But i HATE that they got rid of lanewatch on 11th gen. It was an extremely useful and safe feature and I didn't appreciate the amount of blind spots i was left with having without that camera being there. someone needs to lobby Honda to bring it back.
Sponsored