• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rattle / buzzing noise driver side

MKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Anyone else have a faint buzzing or rattle noise coming from the driver side when the car goes over choppy pavement?

it seems to be coming from the b pillar or the door but I cannot pinpoint the source!

If anyone knows the root cause and solution do share! Thanks
Sponsored

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Civic Type R and many more...
I do have some rattles here and there when I go over rough or choppy pavement but nothing out of the ordinary as far as I notice in my case.

Fl5#727

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type r
My driver side window has started vibrating in the last couple months. I’ve got 13k on mine. I thought it was from turbulence which it could be from that too but it’s gotta be something deeper because it will shake/vibrate on rough road too.This is with the window up. No other window does it. I find that strange as well.

But as far as other rattles and buzzing, goes goodness were to start. The little plastic housing around the rear view mirror buzzes.
A panel underneath the passenger dash makes a squeaking/rattling sound. The mechanism that’s in the seatbelt adjustment thing on the b pillars rattles on bumps as well. That could be your issue possibly.

It’s Pretty frustrating.

earfejj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
My driver side window has started vibrating in the last couple months. I’ve got 13k on mine. I thought it was from turbulence which it could be from that too but it’s gotta be something deeper because it will shake/vibrate on rough road too.This is with the window up. No other window does it. I find that strange as well.

But as far as other rattles and buzzing, goes goodness were to start. The little plastic housing around the rear view mirror buzzes.
A panel underneath the passenger dash makes a squeaking/rattling sound. The mechanism that’s in the seatbelt adjustment thing on the b pillars rattles on bumps as well. That could be your issue possibly.

It’s Pretty frustrating.
That has been happening with my car as well. Also, the passenger a-pillar is now constantly rattling.

Fl5#727

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type r
That has been happening with my car as well. Also, the passenger a-pillar is now constantly rattling.
What has been happening to your car? The vibrating window?

earfejj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
What has been happening to your car? The vibrating window?
The little plastic housing around the rear-view mirror on my car buzzes as well. I haven't noticed a vibrating window.

Fl5#727

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type r
The little plastic housing around the rear-view mirror on my car buzzes as well. I haven't noticed a vibrating window.
Oh ok I gotcha. Lucky lol
Sponsored