• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rear seat pet liner

Bconlon1940

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Sorry if this isn't useful as I did not try the seat cover you mention in your post. I did however order 5 separate back seat pet covers of various sizes and designs to try in my type r. The one that fit the best is as follows (pet cover) and is nice because it also covers the door panels and the back of the driver and passenger seats unlike the one you posted and did not require me to disconnect and reconnect a strap over the grab handle in the back every time I take the dog in and out of the car as others I tried did. This is definitely not an ideal solution if you plan to use the back seats for passengers often as it takes a minute or so to set up and take down but if you are just using the backseat for pets and can leave it up or will only have passengers in the back every so often I would recommend it.

OP
OP

CatD10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Civic, Ram1500
Sorry if this isn't useful as I did not try the seat cover you mention in your post. I did however order 5 separate back seat pet covers of various sizes and designs to try in my type r. The one that fit the best is as follows (pet cover) and is nice because it also covers the door panels and the back of the driver and passenger seats unlike the one you posted and did not require me to disconnect and reconnect a strap over the grab handle in the back every time I take the dog in and out of the car as others I tried did. This is definitely not an ideal solution if you plan to use the back seats for passengers often as it takes a minute or so to set up and take down but if you are just using the backseat for pets and can leave it up or will only have passengers in the back every so often I would recommend it.
Great info thanks

BigBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5