• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rev Indicator Lights Not Working

PittsburghEE

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 ZR2
Has anyone else had the issue of the rev indicator lights not turning on while driving? They are turned on in the settings and they do flash when the car is started though so I know the LEDs work.
Sponsored

openeyesignal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 CRV
They won't turn on till about 4000 RPM and with the cluster in the R+ mode (not sure about that one). So if you're cruising you won't see it.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
On the Si it doesn't start until about 5000 rpms, it may be slightly different on the R, but if you are still in break-in mode you may not see them until you get past break-in.

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
They won't turn on till about 4000 RPM and with the cluster in the R+ mode (not sure about that one). So if you're cruising you won't see it.
Found out this evening that they will come on in a non-R mode. I had it set to individual (using non-R guages in this mode) and they came on for me.
Sponsored