• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Its a strange and beautiful color alright. Blueish in overcast and hints of green sparkle in the right conditions, its not the standard primer gray people see every day now.
I agree it isn't.

The '23 HR-V & '23 CR-V have a color coming that I suspect will be more like the primer look.

It's called Urban Gray Pearl if you felt like googling it.

MrB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
Its a strange and beautiful color alright. Blueish in overcast and hints of green sparkle in the right conditions, its not the standard primer gray people see every day now.
Oh is that right? I don't think I've ever seen it in real life but very happy to hear that it's not just a straight primer grey.

The primer grey trend in the UK is massive for some reason. I think the look will really date cars in the future.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Oh is that right? I don't think I've ever seen it in real life but very happy to hear that it's not just a straight primer grey.

The primer grey trend in the UK is massive for some reason. I think the look will really date cars in the future.

A good example is the contrast on the bottom of the third pic where the wing forms a shadow on the hatch lid. Cant see the sparkle from the flake but can see the green hue against the blueish hue formed by the shadow. The last pic shows the blue hue in overcast where i feel this color really does well.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Here's the video of Sonic Grey Type R:

It's either WC or SG for me!
Thank you!

One of the accessories I thought was a no brainier for me is the carbon fiber interior trim.

The trim around the gear shift is aluminium and seems as if you can change it to the carbon fiber. However it looks rather reflective and I'm not sure how I feel about it now.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
the wing, all season mats and rear trunk tray is all i think i will end up getting for this accessory wise.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
the wing, all season mats and rear trunk tray is all i think i will end up getting for this accessory wise.
hateeee mud guards on the newer gen civics lol

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Seat back protectors too. In my experience.. Customers who get the tray gladly get the seat back too.

These are my go to floor mats. I can't see that changing.

11th Gen Honda Civic RHD FL5 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey) spotted w/ full Modulo parts & OEM Honda Accessories! 8641-A2_e432d298-f809-4edd-8d3b-47de5d9f081d

11th Gen Honda Civic RHD FL5 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey) spotted w/ full Modulo parts & OEM Honda Accessories! 8641-B_46633cd8-384d-4b49-9ebb-44eff8e90a16