• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vtextc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Does Honda make an OEM dust cover for the 11th gen Hatch? I will have one of those on my Christmas list for sure :)
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
[/QUOTE]
Does Honda make an OEM dust cover for the 11th gen Hatch? I will have one of those on my Christmas list for sure :)
They used to have one for the Civic sedan. Now they don't. My guess is same for the cover for the hatch.

Don't forget it needs to accommodate the Type R. Wing and width. Those accessories are not out for us yet.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Are you able to get these options added later or are they attached to the VIN#? Like can you place the order at the parts store if you have a CTR VIN#?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Are you able to get these options added later or are they attached to the VIN#? Like can you place the order at the parts store if you have a CTR VIN#?
Yes, you will be able to get them before and after the sale if the past is any indication.

Honda is all about the accessorization of vehicles. More than they used to be.

Honda has in the past made things exclusive to owners of the specific vehicle. However, it was a joint thing with Mugen (Remember the Mugen Si?). I can't say that it will be this way...

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
they won't be exclusive to the fl5 owners...the mugen was a one off car, that's why those parts had to have a vin/registration when trying to order. accessories are usually available once we have the car in-stock, even if it's brand new. so expect your dealer to have some in-stock at the time of release.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
I don’t know if I’ll buy the interior trim pieces, but I do like them.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I cant stand the shift knob - reminds me of nba sweatbands.
Lmao

I'll end up with it me thinks. I don't want to deal with the extreme hot and cold. I thought a kit a shifter sock but I wouldn't like the feel of it being loose.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
I typically hate leather-wrapped shift knobs but for some reason don’t mind this one. Probably because it draws out the red in the interior. That being said, I’ll probably stick with aluminum.

spyderdrifter

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Kia Forte Koup
Seat back protectors too. In my experience.. Customers who get the tray gladly get the seat back too.

These are my go to floor mats. I can't see that changing.

8641-A2_e432d298-f809-4edd-8d3b-47de5d9f081d.jpg

8641-B_46633cd8-384d-4b49-9ebb-44eff8e90a16.jpg
I have a set of Weathertech mats in my current car, and they're great. If they make a set for the civic, and make it available in red to match the CTR carpet, I might get that. I absolutely hate red, but for some reason, I like the red inside the CTR.
Sponsored