• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si -> 2022 BRZ
Savage geese is the best car reviewer (imo). If I want honest, blunt, straight up reviews I watch their videos. Another great video that brings up alot of important discussion points including: what the SI is and what it isn't. Also comparing it to the GTI and Elantra N.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Savage geese is the best car reviewer (imo). If I want honest, blunt, straight up reviews I watch their videos. Another great video that brings up alot of important discussion points including: what the SI is and what it isn't. Also comparing it to the GTI and Elantra N.
Jack said they will post a WRX review on Monday.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Let's go! That will be a good review. I wonder when they're gonna get the Elantra N
My guess is they won't like it, they were wishy washy about the last gen so they won't find much new to like about his one. I really like the WRX which I have owned for 3 years, but not everyone appreciates its good points. It is much like the Civic Si, it is about the overall package, it doesn't do anything great, but it does everything well, the overall experience is positive for me. The new gen will be much like the outgoing one, not a huge upgrade in any department but a progressive set of improvements in a few areas.

First Name
Luigi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
9th Gen Si, 11th Gen SI
I'd like to see em fight off some real savage geese in a park. That, I'd pay to see. Viscous beasts. ??
Sponsored