• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder (CMC) Upgrade Kit!

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
So can we pair this with the N1 damper delete?
From the description, this kit doesn't need the N1 damper delete. There is a new stainless line that goes from the new Wilwood master to the OEM slave.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others
So can we pair this with the N1 damper delete?
Yeah no damper delete needed, as DYI01 mentioned. This kit comes with a full-length, high-performance clutch line that replaces the damper section entirely.

Mrrobotto555

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11th gen Si
I am really interested in this upgrade but am curious if the auto rev matching system will still work the same. Currently stock I am able to basically dump the clutch on a downshift without any jerking or bucking and I'm wondering if the clutch delay valve contributes to that smoothness.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others
The auto rev match works exactly the same. I say this from many hours /miles of driving our 2022 Si after installing this part. The rev match is precise and that's why you don't get jerks.

You definitely would get jerky behavior even on a 100% factory setup if the auto rev match was not precise and you dumped the clutch when downshifting.
Sponsored