• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others
SiriMoto recently came out with an inexpensive and easy to install upgrade for your factory or aftermarket clutch! It's called the SiriMoto N1 Clutch Master Cylinder CMC Damper Delete Kit and works like this:
  • Unlike on the 10th Gen Civics, the 11th Gen 1.5L turbo manual trans models use a separate/external clutch fluid damper that sits underneath the battery tray.
  • This factory clutch fluid damper acts to soften and slow (via an internal diaphragm) the fluid movements throughout the clutch fluid system, and in turn leads to an overall "mushy" or soft feel and slower performance when engaging the clutch.
  • The SiriMoto N1 Damper Delete provides a simple replacement assembly that fits in place of the factory damper. This damper delete (or damper bypass) gives the driver better clutch feel, faster shifting, and eliminates a crucial point of failure. For those with upgraded clutches, this damper delete also represents a more robust system that is made to handle high-performance clutch kits and their upgraded pressure plates.
  • For easier installation, SiriMoto even includes a free Speed Bleeder, which allows for one-person pressure bleeding after the install is complete.
Key Features:
  • Allows for quicker shifting and harder/faster clutch engagement feel.
  • Direct Fit Replacement.
  • Application Specific Threads/Flares.
  • US Made 304 Stainless Steel Tubing.
  • Zinc Plated Steel Fittings for longevity.
  • Eliminates Factory Dampener Diaphragm.
  • Handles Upgraded Clutch Kits. Works great with Stock/Factory Clutch too.
  • Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.

After driving our shop 2022 Civic SI with this installed for several weeks, I can definitely say that the clutch feel is much improved, and it seems to engage faster/harder than before. For example, if I quickly release the pedal shifting from 1st to 2nd, the tires will chirp with no throttle input at all!

Check out our full product page for more information, and to purchase one: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/sirimoto-n1-clutch-master-cylinder-cmc-damper-delete-kit.html

11th Gen Honda Civic Easy Clutch Upgrade - SiriMoto N1 Master Cylinder Damper Delete 1677714132236
Sponsored

Last edited:

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
Curious why you didn't go a similar route to the 10th gen N1 upgrade with a replacement CMC. The OEM 11th gen CMC is a plastic unit that looks like it might crack if you look at it wrong lol.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Curious why you didn't go a similar route to the 10th gen N1 upgrade with a replacement CMC. The OEM 11th gen CMC is a plastic unit that looks like it might crack if you look at it wrong lol.
You're right...the 11th Gen CMC is plastic and definitely not as high-grade a unit as on the 10th Gen. The only issue is that the CMC replacement for the 11th Gen will need to be designed from scratch. There are no components that can be re-used, as I've been told. I believe SiriMoto is working on this, but will take some time. In any case, this factory damper has to be replaced anyway for the best clutch performance.

FE1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hi there. I just installed this piece and I am loving the clutch feel more than ever.

I do want to know if the bracket is needed to be reinstalled to support the existing hard lines? I am slightly concerned that with the added weight of the bypass it would bear down on the hard lines after a while. I tried reinstalling it but the bracket now gets in the way of the bypass, I am thinking either I cut away on the bracket enough for the bypass to clear or zip-tie the bypass to relieve the stock hard lines.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Glad you like the damper delete. I for sure really felt a nice difference on our shop car.

I don't think the bracket is necessary at all. The new piece is very light and locks the two hard lines in place.

FE1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Glad you like the damper delete. I for sure really felt a nice difference on our shop car.

I don't think the bracket is necessary at all. The new piece is very light and locks the two hard lines in place.
Thanks for the prompt response and appreciate the info. I used to have a turbo DC2 back in the 90s and this car is certainly bringing back memories especially with this improved clutch feel.
Sponsored