Sponsored

Solo 2DL Configuration

m3bs

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
108
Reaction score
138
Location
South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2016 GT4
Has anyone used a Solo2 DL with a FL5 CTR? I see ECU protocols in the AIM software for FK2, but not the FL5. I tried "Honda Civic US", but get nothing. Has anyone found one that works. I have a Smartycam setup from my other car that I'd like to use with this car.
Sponsored

 

EJHonda

Senior Member
First Name
Eric
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
127
Reaction score
141
Location
Albany NY
Website
ericsmith.me
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71
OP
OP

m3bs

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
108
Reaction score
138
Location
South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR, 2016 GT4
Posted there last night. Looks like I can't get much via OBD2, so I'll make do with the GPS/accelerometer data.
 

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Threads
7
Messages
293
Reaction score
59
Location
Bay Area, CA
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5
Pulling an old one out, anyone get AIM Solo to pull ECU channels for the FL5 yet? I couldn't get OBD CAN general default to work.
Sponsored

 
 







Top