• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spare installed

Loulerg

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R BB #5515
Nice! Where did you buy the spare tire?

OP
OP

BCP

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic SI
Local Honda dealer . The spare kit comes with everything except the tire . Have to purchase it separately from the dealership .
$ 397 total including 9% tax . I think they discounted it some . Discount tire mounted and balanced tire $22 .

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Local Honda dealer . The spare kit comes with everything except the tire . Have to purchase it separately from the dealership .
$ 397 total including 9% tax . I think they discounted it some . Discount tire mounted and balanced tire $22 .
Is there a part number for this spare? XD Thanks for sharing your mod!!!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hold up…
This is a spare kit (from Honda) that fits 100% properly in the compartment?! If so, please let us know the part numbers and details!🙂

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hold up…
This is a spare kit (from Honda) that fits 100% properly in the compartment?! If so, please let us know the part numbers and details!🙂
I thought you would have to deal with a hump in the cargo area. Is that not the case?

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Is the Type-R's spare different than other 11th gen Civic's spare? From what I've heard, nothing is a 100% direct fit for the Type-R, it creates a little "hump".

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
It’s difficult to tell for certain, but it looks like a perfect fit! You can see toward the top right of the picture that the edge of the cover is flush with the spare tire and flush with the edge of compartment itself. If the spare was too big (creating a hump), there would be a gap between the edge of the cover and the edge of the compartment.