• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

@thesketchmonkey Fixed the 2022 Civic Hatchback

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
And watch everyone complain that the boot is tiny and the car looks like every other hatch on the road.

the 11th gen hatch looks great as it is. I remember everyone complaining about the fake vents on the 10th gen for years so Honda gets rid of them and now people complain it doesn’t look like a 10th gen anymore.
People want a SUV lowerd, compact with espace of an F150!! Hahaha with 350hp and 50mpg using 87 octane!
Sponsored

fjrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic 4 door LX with CVT
No matter how good the design there are always lots of critics.

Oh, if was only this way or that way I'd buy one!

Yeah, right!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
That looks like they jumped from the 5th gen hatch right to the 11th. I can't decide if I like it, or hate it. It reminds me so much of the 3-door 5th gen hatches (which I loved). But the front end also looks like some kind of fish... I'd like to see this, but with an adaption of the 11th gen hatchback tail light treatment and I think I'd probably be sold on it. If they just brought the rear roofline down a touch you'd essentially have a CRX.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
The perfect hatch in my eyes would be a 10th gen front end with an 11th gen rear.