• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

too soon to be asking this? but is anyone selling their oem si shift knob?

First Name
Apollo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
and or know what the part # is? I swear I can’t find it. thanks in advance y’all
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I want to test out the 10th gen Civic Type R red leather shift knob on my Si, I might be selling mine but it is too soon to tell, and I am not in a rush to do it as I haven't ordered the new knob yet.

OP
OP
First Name
Apollo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
I have the 10th gen si leather knob collecting dust if you’re interested. I’m in no rush myself, was thinking about getting the ctr knob but the leather one would be cool

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have trouble using ball shaped shift knobs, I prefer a pistol grip shift method of shifting so I like more upright shift knobs, and I like to touch leather more than metal. I will likely test out the red leather CTR shift knob.

OP
OP
First Name
Apollo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
I have trouble using ball shaped shift knobs, I prefer a pistol grip shift method of shifting so I like more upright shift knobs, and I like to touch leather more than metal. I will likely test out the red leather CTR shift knob.
definitely feel that. shoot me a pm if you ever part ways with the oem knob!

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the Civic Type R red leather shift knob, and I will test fit it when it comes in. If the fitment is right I suspect it will be my preferred shift knob based on shape and materials. I won't know until I get it installed and test driven, but I'm liking what I am seeing with it in terms of shape, size, and materials. I am extremely picky with shift knobs due to my clunky hands. :)
Sponsored