• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Anyone else miss the fogs? They wouldn't really fit with the new fender anyways, but I'm gunna miss them from the fk8.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Anyone else miss the fogs? They wouldn't really fit with the new fender anyways, but I'm gunna miss them from the fk8.
I do like fogs for their extra road coverage but perhaps they kept them out for weight reasons.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
I was just thinking that, absolutely is missing them. Hopefully they are brought back at some iteration

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
I do like fogs for their extra road coverage but perhaps they kept them out for weight reasons.
Maybe they'll incorporate them onto the refresh, if their is a refresh model... or put it in the grill area like the ITR did? Fog lights are kinda useless tbh.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Maybe they'll incorporate them onto the refresh, if their is a refresh model... or put it in the grill area like the ITR did? Fog lights are kinda useless tbh.
With the advancement of LED headlights fog lights don’t really provide any added benefit. My wife’s vehicle has fog lights and LED headlights and with the fogs on I notice nearly no difference. I think it is one of those things that has just been a staple for so long that they keep including them but I would I expect to see more and more vehicles coming without them.
Sponsored