• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TSP Stage 1 for Non-Si Civics - Additionals ECUs Now Supported!

Dirt

First Name
Chawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
I would advise filling up with the highest octane fuel in your area prior to flashing. I just received my TSP stage 1 file a few days ago and I wasn't too happy right off the bat. But man, once the the 93 octane made it's way to the rails and the ECU started learning, I was in for a wild ride. This thing flat out screams. All of the previous comments about softness and smoothness under 3000 rpm are completely correct. The car feels superbly balanced with a very smooth power curve. My only mod is the Takeda Momentum Airbox and Pro Dry S filter and I'm surprised how well it works with the tune. Bottom line, very impressed with this tune from D-Rob and Two Step Performance!
This and the acuity short shifter assembly with upgraded cable bushings if you have a manual is all you need for mods IMO. 2k+ in getting full bolt ons isn't worth the extra 15whp. Better off getting lighter wheels and a stickier tire to get traction with this tune. I was about to make a thread about my experience but it's better off just buying this tune for yourself to test and call it a day.
Sponsored

Last edited:

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Thanks to @KTuner and @D-RobIMW we have added support for even more ECU software versions for our TSP Stage 1 Non-Si Tune. New ECU software versions include:

5AA-A9x
5AA-L9x
5AN-A7x
5AN-A8x
5AN-A9x
5AN-AFx
5AN-AGx
5AN-AHx
5AN-AJx
5AN-C3x
5AN-C6x
5AN-C7x
5AN-CFx
5AN-CHx
5AN-E1x
5AN-G2x
5AN-L8x
5AN-L9x
5AN-LFx
5AN-LGx
5AN-LHx
5AN-LJx
5AW-G3x
5AW-G4x
5AW-G5x
5AW-G7x

These are in addition to the many ECUs already supported. Expect these to be live on the site as soon as the server updates later this afternoon.

https://twostepperformance.com/two-...tage-1-tune-for-2016-honda-civic-1-5t-non-si/
I noticed that TSP Stage-1 Tunes for Non-SI is also available for Flashpro.

Which software version that Flashpro users should choose as these software versions are KTuner software version?

I understand that I must include my Flashpro serial number in order for the tunes to work.