• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!)

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 HRV MT-6, 2015 Civic Si Sedan, 2010 Civic Si Coupe, 2004 Civic Si (EP3) AKA The Black Egg
Got my TSP 1 Tune and the guide states that it takes advantage of the On the fly Switching Feature. I was hoping to get information on how map 1 and 2 were setup but that option is not on the tune or have been locked out..

Does TSP just follow Ktuners default map 1 or 2?

Ktuner Notes:
Our Ktuner maps take full advantage of their exclusive On the Fly Map Switching feature. Typically we leave map slot 1 as a stock (or near stock) map, map slot 2 with a bit more power, and map slot 3 as our full power custom tune. If you are not familiar with how to utilize this feature, instructions are available here: http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm

I have a 2020 also, but I am not sure they have the whole Stage 1 with 3 maps completed for our model year yet?

I think the TSP Stage 1 tune I was sent has just one regular/sport tune (?)

Edward

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
I have a 2020 also, but I am not sure they have the whole Stage 1 with 3 maps completed for our model year yet?

I think the TSP Stage 1 tune I was sent has just one regular/sport tune (?)

Edward
They have a full version out now. Just email them and they will send you an updated file.

likewater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Just got the TSP Stage 1 file with purchase of a KTuner. My car is completely stock aside from the tune and Holy crap, what a huge difference this makes. Has me smiling every time I mash the throttle. Highly recommend it to anyone considering it.
Sponsored