• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Type R Bose sound system in Europe and UK

Aviv Shahrabani

First Name
Aviv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf MK7.5 GTI
Does anyone know why the dealers in Europe and the UK don’t offer the Bose sound system?
Sponsored

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
I guess it is Honda's way of distributing features across the world; for example the US doesn't get parking sensors and folding mirrors. Makes sense because most of the US has larger roads and parking spots than Europe. Maybe, to keep the price in check as well (I know it's expensive regardless but maybe to keep the profit margins similar across markets?).

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I guess it is Honda's way of distributing features across the world; for example the US doesn't get parking sensors and folding mirrors. Makes sense because most of the US has larger roads and parking spots than Europe. Maybe, to keep the price in check as well (I know it's expensive regardless but maybe to keep the profit margins similar across markets?).
Is there a post/site that lists the differences between the US CTRs and the ones in Europe and/or Japan?
Sponsored