• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
2022 Civic Hatchback 11th gen spied on video in Ohio.

I see a spoiler where the rear right light.

Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Not sure that's a spoiler and not just more of the duck tail lip that is moulded into the hatch (the sedan also has this lip). It just seems more pronounced because of the full width light setup of the hatch (which isn't actually a full width taillight, the center portion is the third break light)

Great video! I live in columbus and have caught multiple hondas and acuras testing in the area. Wish I had more reasons to drive around during the day for work so I might see something like this.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Not sure that's a spoiler and not just more of the duck tail lip that is moulded into the hatch (the sedan also has this lip). It just seems more pronounced because of the full width light setup of the hatch (which isn't actually a full width taillight, the center portion is the third break light)

Great video! I live in columbus and have caught multiple hondas and acuras testing in the area. Wish I had more reasons to drive around during the day for work so I might see something like this.
You could be right but I see it just a tiny bit. It’s over the right light fixture. But I get what you are saying.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
I’m willing to bet this is the 2022 sport/sport touring hatchback. Honda seems to only like having visible exhaust tips on the sport models. I’m sure it will have some of the black trim details like we’ve seen on the prototype.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I’m willing to bet this is the 2022 sport/sport touring hatchback. Honda seems to only like having visible exhaust tips on the sport models. I’m sure it will have some of the black trim details like we’ve seen on the prototype.
That’s what I am thinking as well. But interesting to note is the prototype exhaust tips where oval where this is more of a trapezoid like finish idk if that’s the current term.
Sponsored