• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
11GenImUnsure

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
So what are those?
-Engine response
-Steering feel
-Suspension
-Exhaust note
-Gauge cluster, and max RPM?
I think you're exactly right. I tried taking a screenshot and uploading it to a scanner (not fluent in Japanese) to translate but to no avail.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I think you're exactly right. I tried taking a screenshot and uploading it to a scanner (not fluent in Japanese) to translate but to no avail.
I think one of those could be piped-in engine noise as well, given what someone else said about the voice commentary in the video

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
for sure it'll have piped in fake noises but it was also confirmed there is a valve in the middle muffler.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
There was a video clip in English of the settings i saw yesterday morning but I cannot for the life of my find it now

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
This is so nice! Would also be nice to get the +R gauge cluster with normal entertainment display. Doesn't seem possible at this point.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
This is so nice! Would also be nice to get the +R gauge cluster with normal entertainment display. Doesn't seem possible at this point.
probably have to resort to voice command (AA/AC) or touch screen. Makes sense to have focused (racing) cluster for R+ display

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
The bottom one “meter” is the digital screen so you can have the +R rpm, tach digital display screen in your individual mode.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
If I find the clip I will post it

TimeRacer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Prelude
11th Gen Honda Civic Video: 2023 Type R Individual Mode Settings Menu -- Engine, Steering, Suspension, Sound, Rev Match, Meter civicrsettings

Credit: Sean Kealey on YT

Still don't really know how the 'scoring' is going to work. I'm sure more of this will come out as people finish up editing their premier footage.

11th Gen Honda Civic Video: 2023 Type R Individual Mode Settings Menu -- Engine, Steering, Suspension, Sound, Rev Match, Meter civicrscore