• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
The day we have been waiting for. Most of us have been waiting a year or longer for this info. I am so excited to finally see it, it's been far too long.

A bit unrelated but, My 2 favorite vehicles being this and the Ford Raptor, have somehow ended up on the same path which has been somewhat frustrating having to wait this long for the reveals but also exciting they are now 2 days apart. The timing is crazy on that. 2023 Ford Raptor R was revealed today, then 2 days will be the 2023 Civic Type-R. I guess I got something with R's

liu

First Name
Jankong Liu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Crown、Honda Civic Type R
finally…😢The first generation Type R to be sold in China……shut up and take my money!!

OP
OP
Midnight-VTEC

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
1 more day….🤗

liu

First Name
Jankong Liu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Crown、Honda Civic Type R
doesn't china get grey market cars? I see a whole lot of classic Jdm in hongkong.
Yup,but the Hongkong market is different from the Mainland China market… the Hongkong is right-hand drive and mainland is left-hand drive, vehicles in both markets cannot circulate. And our government has very strict supervision on the licensing of cars, it’s really hard to get the grey market cars.

ATM

First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fk8
where to watch the live reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.