• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Weird Hondata live readings on Iphone 15 Pro

Tanabersx

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Supra MK5, 2021 Ram Rebel, Tesla X, BB FL5
Hi, I’m getting weird readings on the live Hondata iphone app. I have a 15 Pro and when I connect any other phone to the app the readings are correct also when I connect my laptop. The R displays are also correct so it is not a sensor problem.
for example on the 15pro app I get 14psi on idle but when connected to any other device I get the right readings. Have tried all display settings on the 15pro but there is no calibration or nothing like that. Is anybody else experiencing something similar? It’s driving me crazy not having accurate live readings on the Hondata app. BTW I already deleted and re-installed the app.
Sponsored

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Hi, I’m getting weird readings on the live Hondata iphone app. I have a 15 Pro and when I connect any other phone to the app the readings are correct also when I connect my laptop. The R displays are also correct so it is not a sensor problem.
for example on the 15pro app I get 14psi on idle but when connected to any other device I get the right readings. Have tried all display settings on the 15pro but there is no calibration or nothing like that. Is anybody else experiencing something similar? It’s driving me crazy not having accurate live readings on the Hondata app. BTW I already deleted and re-installed the app.
You are just looking at absolute pressure which accounts for one atmosphere of pressure.

OP
OP

Tanabersx

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Supra MK5, 2021 Ram Rebel, Tesla X, BB FL5
You are just looking at absolute pressure which accounts for one atmosphere of pressure.
How do I change this?
Sorry not near the car right now but this is where Im getting this readings:
11th Gen Honda Civic Weird Hondata live readings on Iphone 15 Pro IMG_6052
11th Gen Honda Civic Weird Hondata live readings on Iphone 15 Pro IMG_6053

is there something I am supposed to change for it not to read absolute pressure? The thing is if I connect another device I get the correct reading on the Hondata boost display.
Thanks!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
How do I change this?
Sorry not near the car right now but this is where Im getting this readings:
IMG_6052.jpeg
IMG_6053.jpeg

is there something I am supposed to change for it not to read absolute pressure? The thing is if I connect another device I get the correct reading on the Hondata boost display.
Thanks!
I’m not close to my car right now but you can always try to change the units to “/psi.