• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Don’t mean to thread hijack, but what’s the consensus on the drive modes and the fake engine/exhaust sounds? My apologies if there’s a thread somewhere else with this info. I couldn’t find it and felt this was an appropriate question for the engine/exhaust sound conversation.

Anyway…here’s my question :

In Individual mode, if I set the Engine to Sport or +R but set the Engine Sound to Comfort, am I effectively turning off the fake sounds, but getting the Sport or +R performance? This seems correct, right?

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
I like the sound of that. Just hope the single exit gets changed during production
Exactly what I was thinking.
Love the sound, but I really want a dual tip design that utilizes the factory valve.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I like the sound of that. Just hope the single exit gets changed during production
Exactly what I was thinking.
Love the sound, but I really want a dual tip design that utilizes the factory valve.
guys,
I'm total loving the single tip movement :)
(well not so much a "movement" if it's only me) 😁
minimalist and possibly lighter than stock?
I think most of the FK8 exhaust (3-tip) are equal to or even heavier than stock.
A few pounds below center of gravity really is not a big deal, but for me, I'm just loving the single tip look...just me for now tho :thumbsup:

BigBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5