• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
My First purchase, Honda all-weather mats are in. Snow is on the way for us. So that’s me being logical ?

And I replaced the reverse bulbs with white LED ones that I had lying around.

Now I save $$ for the next thing.

Anyone else ? ???
Sponsored

Last edited:

squish72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ss camaro and soon 22 hatchback civic
Before I even left the dealership I installed the tuxmat floor mats. They are huge! Took a bit of work to wrestle them into place but they fit like a dream!

Ordered a glass screen protector, a microfiber duster and some vinyl to put on the door sill.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the HPD rear spoiler thru my parts dept, but the BBP is on national backorder. Could be months before I see the thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Relieved to report that 10th Gen Springs will fit like a charm on the 11th! H&R Sport Springs fitted off a 10th Hatch swapped to a friend's new Si.

Once settled, it'll have a 1-1.2" dropon all 4 corners. That's plenty to achieve a great stance on these

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4716.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4768.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4721.JPG
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4765.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4729.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4745.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4725.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? DSC_4732.JPG

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Relieved to report that 10th Gen Springs will fit like a charm on the 11th! H&R Sport Springs fitted off a 10th Hatch swapped to a friend's new Si.

Once settled, it'll have a 1-1.2" dropon all 4 corners. That's plenty to achieve a great stance on these

DSC_4716.JPG

DSC_4768.JPG
DSC_4721.JPG
DSC_4765.JPG

DSC_4729.JPG

DSC_4745.JPG

DSC_4725.JPG

DSC_4732.JPG

Looks nice , I love those springs, high quality parts are hard to beat.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Going into the third week of ownership on my Si. I won't be doing any performance upgrades, the car feels good the way it is. I have ordered some small cosmetic items , that's about it.

I had to add snow tires and rims before picking up the car as the all seasons would have been a challenge in our Canadian winters. I added the Honda winter mats at the time of sale.

The car came with front mud guards, and I just added the rear mudguards onto the car today. I sprayed some rust proofing into the bottoms of the four doors and the trunk through the drain holes, it must be working as it displaced a lot of water as soon as I did that, pretty cool how it weeps out the water from inside the door cavities.

I painted the Honda logo on the vale cover (blue) , to make it stand out a bit. Our valve covers are really boring lol. I ordered an Earth Dreams Vtec Turbo metal plate for the valve cover, past models had them on the valve cover but this year's Si didn't get one.

I ordered a red steering wheel emblem. I also ordered some turbo vtec decals for the exterior. I will try adding a chrome VTEC emblem (Honda part) for the rear trunk lid, see how it all looks. If I don't like it I can always remove them. That's it for now

Last edited:

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB Type-R
I recently sold my 2020 Type-R and got a 2022 Civic Sedan. I had 19x9.5 +45 Titan 7 wheels on the Type-R, and decided to get wheel adapters to make the wheels fit on the new Civic. I think it looks pretty good. I don't like the wheel gap, but I also don't want to lower my car again.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 796D5297-6AF6-4CC8-8CC4-F37D1ED086B0

dense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL
I recently sold my 2020 Type-R and got a 2022 Civic Sedan. I had 19x9.5 +45 Titan 7 wheels on the Type-R, and decided to get wheel adapters to make the wheels fit on the new Civic. I think it looks pretty good. I don't like the wheel gap, but I also don't want to lower my car again.

796D5297-6AF6-4CC8-8CC4-F37D1ED086B0.jpeg
This angle and those wheels make it look a lot like the Alfa Romeo Giulia, which is not a bad thing in my book. I don't know about that amount of poke, though... can't help but wonder how it would look lowered.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today, I put her up on my lift at work to see the exhaust situation.

“So much room for activities!” ?

Since I don’t really feel like waiting, I’m working on a custom exhaust option. But by the looks of it, my options are pretty endless. I can go single, dual, center, etc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 573C1DF7-1447-4300-A638-E5FABED1D6A1

Last edited:

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
I'd wait.. there may be a rear diffuser upgrade to adapt a cool dual or center port option ?

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd wait.. there may be a rear diffuser upgrade to adapt a cool dual or center port option ?
I thought about that too! ?
Oh and people are gonna be excited when they see it ain’t that bad getting the rear diffuser off if you needed too. That could mean ezpz aftermarket diffuser swaps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(maybe even CTR swap…who knows)

but either way, short term, I’m gonna start with a simple muffler delete for sound. The look won’t change yet obv ??