• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
So….yeah i ordered the aluminum one, but when I opened it, it looked like they sent me the painted black one on Amazon, which almost got me heated and they sent me the wrong shit. So the edges looked like they were peeling away so I thought “ok maybe it’s just a protective coating, no prob. But as I peeled more, the raised parts stuck and the rest peeled away clean. So now I’m like, did they did this on purpose? Either way, since this black stuff is essentially a form of “plasti-dip”, I HIGHLY doubt it’s gonna hold up, and I’ll end having it as I originally intended. Came with a roll of the DST, so I figured ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? D219E28B-3551-4411-92DE-BB7A89C31D2C

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 00E7A1F5-2146-4705-96F7-0F73733DA525
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
^ If you seen my thread you will know that I love oem decals. The car was begging for some decals and in those locations, looks good. I probably would have ditched the i and left it as vtec dohc , but both ways are cool.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^ If you seen my thread you will know that I love oem decals. The car was begging for some decals and in those locations, looks good. I probably would have ditched the i and left it as vtec dohc , but both ways are cool.
lol yeah, I guess I’m a stickler for accuracy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanted find a cheap cover for my elbow so I don’t wear out the cloth. I bought this one from Amazon for $22.99 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
F. it…why not.

I am SHOCKINGLY pleased with what actually arrived!! I thought it was gonna be a POS, but the install was cake, and the “leather“ material is REALLY close to Honda’s “leather” armrests! And I work as a Honda service tech, so I’m in a million variations of Hondas daily.

The red stitching is a hair “redder” than the red stitching we’re all used to from the factory. But other than that, It DEF makes the elbow/forearm more comfy!?? And it‘s a very close alternate for cheap! Just saying…. ??‍♂

Also here’s my pic and then the link:
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 8B581403-BCCD-412D-87FA-C772007BAD8B

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KTMQZX...t_i_KR72EQ1JYT8BDG5QERKR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanted find a cheap cover for my elbow so I don’t wear out the cloth. I bought this one from Amazon for $22.99 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
F. it…why not.

I am SHOCKINGLY pleased with what actually arrived!! I thought it was gonna be a POS, but the install was cake, and the “leather“ material is REALLY close to Honda’s “leather” armrests! And I work as a Honda service tech, so I’m in a million variations of Hondas daily.

The red stitching is a hair “redder” than the red stitching we’re all used to from the factory. But other than that, It DEF makes the elbow/forearm more comfy!?? And it‘s a very close alternate for cheap! Just saying…. ??‍♂

Also here’s my pic and then the link:
8B581403-BCCD-412D-87FA-C772007BAD8B.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KTMQZX...t_i_KR72EQ1JYT8BDG5QERKR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I really like that , looks good. I don't suppose they have one for the Si since it is an odd shape unlike that one.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had the steering wheel emblem upgrade done, but then I broke it accidentally by messing around with it, I just got around to replacing it and it looks good.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? wheelemblem

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These new wheels are ready to go on the car as soon as spring arrives. I have been running winter wheels and tires since the day I took possession of the car. I am running the oem tires on the new rims as they don't have any mileage on them. Factory sizing.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? wheelfebshot

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to give the CTR shiftknob a try, I think it is a bit more upright for my style of shifting (pistol grip vs. ball) and it has a bit more leather for cold and hot weather conditions. I've got the shift knob being delivered to me this week, and I will plop it in as soon as it arrives. Very interested in seeing how it feels compared to my Si shift knob, I think it is a tad heavier.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? shiftknob

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bought a glass screen protector and installed it. Anyone with the “shitty” screen like me prob notices it has a “matte” finish from the factory. Adding this piece of glass (aside from protection) it gives the 7” a more “quality” look like the bigger touch displays Honda offers.
Got it from Amazon ??‍♂
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 402969F0-079A-48C6-A2E5-933B4AF6029F

horseyride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic LX Hatch, 17 Civic LX Hatch
  • Added an idlestopper to disable that on car startup
  • Amazon glass screen protector for radio display
  • LED backup bulbs
  • LED turn signals
  • Swapped Honda all weather mats for tuxmats (which are much better)
  • installed front/rear StreetGuardian dashcam and hardwired to fuse box
  • Velcro mounted a MacGyver'd magnetic phone holder behind screen
    11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? magnet

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Added an idlestopper to disable that on car startup
  • Amazon glass screen protector for radio display
  • LED backup bulbs
  • LED turn signals
  • Swapped Honda all weather mats for tuxmats (which are much better)
  • installed front/rear StreetGuardian dashcam and hardwired to fuse box
  • Velcro mounted a MacGyver'd magnetic phone holder behind screen
    magnet.jpg
That $80~ idlestopper thing…
1. install was a pain or nah?
2. worth the $$ in your opinion?
Sponsored