• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Looks great, did you get that white clip removed or did you work around it ?
I did get it removed after nearly breaking it. There are 4 screws holding the trim bezel in the larger surrounding piece. Remove them, then remove the bezel and the top of that clip is accessible. You need to push in tabs on each side to push it through. If you want the large surround off, then just unplug the connectors. Sorry no pics of that, I'm sure someone will document it at some point.
Sponsored

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Picking up my 11th gen Hatchback Sport in the next week or two. Already have the door visors, mats, emblems, and some interior lighting ordered for it. Cannot for the life of me order the HPD spoiler for it though, Honda is showing an indefinite back order, but 3rd parties are saying end of this month. Anyone know more about this? The sport isn't quite right without that spoiler in my opinion.

22spthb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Hatchback Sport touring, 21 Honda Pilot
Yea I just emailed BK Honda parts to inquiry about my spoiler order, they just replied today ā€œHonda has backordered your part with an ETA of 4-26-22ā€

college hills Honda gives a eta of late may for the white spoiler, other spoiler colors look looks like they are in stock , thereā€™s no eta next those colors.

JQ42

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback
Looks great. From where? How was installation?
Dont buy unless you dont plan on taking any trips on highway. I had all screws and 3m tape with clips as instructed, but while going 80 on the turnpike half way to Miami from Orlando, half of the splitter flew off. The plastic ripped right off from the screws.

Donnie68

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic sport touring
Picking up my 11th gen Hatchback Sport in the next week or two. Already have the door visors, mats, emblems, and some interior lighting ordered for it. Cannot for the life of me order the HPD spoiler for it though, Honda is showing an indefinite back order, but 3rd parties are saying end of this month. Anyone know more about this? The sport isn't quite right without that spoiler in my opinion.
Have you tried Germain Honda of College Hills?

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Swapped out chrome lug nuts for black, added metal valve stem caps with ā€œSiā€ logo. Not pictured; screen protector. That turned out nice. Thereā€™s a couple bubbles but they arenā€™t really noticeable when itā€™s on. What I did not do: clean my wheelsā€¦LOL
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 2BEBBE00-6BE0-43FE-AB93-C7CBC2A30E3D

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Swapped out chrome lug nuts for black, added metal valve stem caps with ā€œSiā€ logo. Not pictured; screen protector. That turned out nice. Thereā€™s a couple bubbles but they arenā€™t really noticeable when itā€™s on. What I did not do: clean my wheelsā€¦LOL
Lol same, I gotta do better at cleaning mine. Iā€™ve been lazy, waiting for warmer weather šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored