• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

horseyride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic LX Hatch, 17 Civic LX Hatch
Install for idlestopper was a 30 minute project with my kid helping, and fairly easy. Pull a few clips and three screws. I had to use the older version of the product since I have LX hatch, but it was simple. The youtube video they have is step by step perfect (except for the part about pushing shift release with a screwdriver. Dont bother. Use the car key. It was designed for that. See car manual for details. Much easier) . $80 to not have to remember to turn that stupid thing off for the next few years is cheap in my opinion.
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
New shift knob arrived today. It is a bit wider than the oem Si knob which is good, as I found the oem knob to be too narrow and I prefer the wider knob. The new knob is also warmer in winter and it should be cooler in summer. Surprisingly it is lighter than the oem knob, I thought it might be a bit heavier but it is not. My Acuity shift boot collar is on order, so my shift boot is droopy right now until it arrives. The new shift knob sits higher which is also better for me based on how I keep my arm on the elbowpad, the higher knob is more comfortable. I'm liking it quite a bit thus far.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? shiftknob3

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? shiftknob1

Last edited:

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
Wanted find a cheap cover for my elbow so I don’t wear out the cloth. I bought this one from Amazon for $22.99 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
F. it…why not.

I am SHOCKINGLY pleased with what actually arrived!! I thought it was gonna be a POS, but the install was cake, and the “leather“ material is REALLY close to Honda’s “leather” armrests! And I work as a Honda service tech, so I’m in a million variations of Hondas daily.

The red stitching is a hair “redder” than the red stitching we’re all used to from the factory. But other than that, It DEF makes the elbow/forearm more comfy!?? And it‘s a very close alternate for cheap! Just saying…. ??‍♂

Also here’s my pic and then the link:
8B581403-BCCD-412D-87FA-C772007BAD8B.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KTMQZX...t_i_KR72EQ1JYT8BDG5QERKR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Wow great minds think alike...I had this same item on my Amazon wish list. Actually I'm looking for one like this with a red "CIVIC" printed on it, because I already have red "Civic" head rest pillows, red "Civic" seat belt pads, and red "Civic" door floor board stickers. See a pattern here? lol

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Wow great minds think alike...I had this same item on my Amazon wish list. Actually I'm looking for one like this with a red "CIVIC" printed on it, because I already have red "Civic" head rest pillows, red "Civic" seat belt pads, and red "Civic" door floor board stickers. See a pattern here? lol
lol nice
I ended up returning that one with the red stitching, and had them send me the same thing but with gray stitching instead. Not sure what I was thinking lol

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Acuity shift boot collar arrived today, these guys make some cool parts for the Civic, nice stuff.

All buttoned up now. The shift knob feels great for my shifting preference, a tad taller and a tad wider, soft and warmer leather. Works well for me.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? shifterfinalen

Last edited:

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
lol nice
I ended up returning that one with the red stitching, and had them send me the same thing but with gray stitching instead. Not sure what I was thinking lol
As long as you're happy.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Installed the OEM splash guards, and finally found a simple air freshener that works great with our honeycomb vents!??
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 14FB5419-59A8-4727-B9CC-E2FB7EBC4AD9

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? A2418376-F9D3-4563-8496-1B40BA3B0B36

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
My Acuity shift boot collar arrived today, these guys make some cool parts for the Civic, nice stuff.

All buttoned up now. The shift knob feels great for my shifting preference, a tad taller and a tad wider, soft and warmer leather. Works well for me.

shifterfinalen.jpg
Is there a trick to detaching the wire harness clip on the underside of the shifter trim bezel?

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a trick to detaching the wire harness clip on the underside of the shifter trim bezel?
I did not remove that one as I didn't want to break it, I would normally have used a clip removal tool but I was able to do all my work without completely detaching the harness clip. It was in there very tight though.

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
I did not remove that one as I didn't want to break it, I would normally have used a clip removal tool but I was able to do all my work without completely detaching the harness clip. It was in there very tight though.
I have a new Dboy Shiftz Suede boot on the way and am going to marry it to an Acuity collar and S2000 titanium shifter I had on my '19 Sport. Want the additional room to remove the stock boot. I guess it pops out, but I hate to break things...

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring ‘06 S2000
Before I even left the dealership I installed the tuxmat floor mats. They are huge! Took a bit of work to wrestle them into place but they fit like a dream!

Ordered a glass screen protector, a microfiber duster and some vinyl to put on the door sill.
glass screen protector? for what? from where?

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
I got my Suede Shift Boot from Dboy Shiftz yesterday and got it installed with the Titanium S2000 Shifter and Acuity Collar I had on my ‘19 Sedan Sport.

Attachments

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my Suede Shift Boot from Dboy Shiftz yesterday and got it installed with the Titanium S2000 Shifter and Acuity Collar I had on my ‘19 Sedan Sport.
Looks great, did you get that white clip removed or did you work around it ?