TheFactor
Senior Member
Oh no worries my bad wasn’t familiar with the stock FK8 steering wheelOh sorry I meant the bottom red on the stock FK8 wheel. Hopefully the PRL will last years and years!
![]()
Oh no worries my bad wasn’t familiar with the stock FK8 steering wheelOh sorry I meant the bottom red on the stock FK8 wheel. Hopefully the PRL will last years and years!
![]()
Thanks for your business! I'm also a fan of the PRL wheels and have one on my personal FL5.Today I opened the box for my FL5
Thanks again to @Two Step Performance for their
lightning fast shipping !
Beautiful PRL CF steering wheel the Leather with red stitched perforated leather and CF is perfection I can not find a flaw anywhere. I’m second guessing myself now though kind of wishing I went with the partial suede . The leather feels surprisingly slick. When you grip it tight it feels good though and the grooves they have in it kind of lock you in so will see when it’s on the car. The CF feels like it has more traction even though it’s smoother then a baby’s butt
Any imperfections that appear are just reflections it looks really good!
Can’t wait to have it installed next week!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice ! Good to know especially how many options there are and the choices you haveThanks for your business! I'm also a fan of the PRL wheels and have one on my personal FL5.![]()
Installation is maybe a 1 hour job. I put mine on and it was not quite straight so I pulled it off, moved it over one tooth, and it was good to go. Did not modify the alignment.Nice ! Good to know especially how many options there are and the choices you haveI’m really happy with mine and the quality/looks.
Was it a pretty straight forward install and did the wheel line up straight or did you have to have the front end alignment?
Having mine installed next week and was quoted 300.00 thought that was a little steep but not sure.
Cool thanks ! They told me if it didn’t line up they’d have to do an alignment and that was strange since I thought it was like a gear that you could align when mounting. I’m guessing the guy that scheduled my appointment wasn’t familiar with the install. The shop did previous work for me and did a really good job so was a little surprised when told me I’d need an alignment if the wheel didn’t line up.Installation is maybe a 1 hour job. I put mine on and it was not quite straight so I pulled it off, moved it over one tooth, and it was good to go. Did not modify the alignment.
If they are including an alignment $300 is not bad at all. When you add a center line on your steering wheel you are more likely to notice it being *slightly* off then you would have otherwise. A small tweak may be required for perfection.Cool thanks ! They told me if it didn’t line up they’d have to do an alignment and that was strange since I thought it was like a gear that you could align when mounting. I’m guessing the guy that scheduled my appointment wasn’t familiar with the install. The shop did previous work for me and did a really good job so was a little surprised when told me I’d need an alignment if the wheel didn’t line up.
Ok that’s good to know and yeah I figured with that bright red center strip it would make it more apparent if it was off. After my Spoon Springs install and alignment it was just a few clicks or so off to the right. I’m pretty OCD about a straight wheel and went back and they were really nice about it . Did another alignment and told me if it was still off to let him know. It was but just barely still off but didn’t want to go back again and be that guy lol. Got use to being it just a little off. But figured now with a new wheel it’s my opportunity to get it dead nuts straight like it was from the factory I’m hoping.Maybe it’s easier for them just to align it vs pulling the wheel off again so if it’s not centered.If they are including an alignment $300 is not bad at all. When you add a center line on your steering wheel you are more likely to notice it being *slightly* off then you would have otherwise. A small tweak may be required for perfection.
Damn, very nice.Last few early Christmas presents to me. I think we work hard all year around for it. Lol. Final list of everything. I think i’m done for now. I’m Grateful for everything and everyone in this Forum. A little Prayer
“Dear heavenly Spirit, thank you for providing us with the direct port nitrous injection, 4 core intercoolers, Ballbearing turbos, and umm Titanium valve springs. Thank you”
(The Fast and The Furious)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Damn, very nice.
And here I thought I was cool ordering new pads and rotors![]()
They were at least Paragon rotors lol,….. hey pads and Rotors are an important part of our car and safety. In my book those are very Cool parts.
Lol, thank you brother, I haven’t even started with the fueling parts just yet, except for the in tank DW430LHP fuel pump and Skunk2 72mm Throttle body which i had left over from the FK8 that i never installed.^Last "few"?! You went all the way in. Good for you, you deserve it!