• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
That guy posted here, either in this thread a little ways back or elsewhere - he said it helps with the dirt ingress. My son is always pointing out how dirty the inner sills get.
Strange as I haven’t noticed any excess dirt on mine or really any dirt at all 🤔
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Would a mod like this require the dashboard being removed for wiring / installation of the mini screen?
Not the whole dash, but that lower panel would need to be removed to put the screen in one of the blank spots and then would need to be wired to power.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Finally got around to making an appt for full front/hood xpel. Will be my first time doing PPF, looking forward to not worrying as much about bug guts.

More interestingly, my Tomica FL5 came this week and I immediately upgraded the wheels to more OEM-like Hot Wheels wheels like I did on my
Tomica GR86.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3610
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3611
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3602

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Finally got around to making an appt for full front/hood xpel. Will be my first time doing PPF, looking forward to not worrying as much about bug guts.

More interestingly, my Tomica FL5 came this week and I immediately upgraded the wheels to more OEM-like Hot Wheels wheels like I did on my
Tomica GR86.

IMG_3610.jpeg
IMG_3611.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg

Nice! I want one in black!

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Uhmmm today, washed and detailed it. :)

You know what? ... the CTR in black looks sort of like the Batmobile, so I wonder if I painted red bats on the doors and hood and replaced the Red Honda badges with red Bat badges if people would freak out and get out of my way faster? :what:

If nothing else, I'm betting it's faster than the original Bat Mobil :headbang:

See the connection?

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? Original Batmobile

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? 784_4416aa

Ok, well maybe not :dunno: ... but I feel like Batman when I'm driving it! :beer:

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Uhmmm today, washed and detailed it. :)

You know what? ... the CTR in black looks sort of like the Batmobile, so I wonder if I painted red bats on the doors and hood and replaced the Red Honda badges with red Bat badges if people would freak out and get out of my way faster? :what:

If nothing else, I'm betting it's faster than the original Bat Mobil :headbang:

See the connection?

Original Batmobile.jpg

784_4416aa.jpg

Ok, well maybe not :dunno: ... but I feel like Batman when I'm driving it! :beer:

😆

I bet if you played this you’d feel right at home 😆

Last edited: