Sponsored

Mobias

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
144
Reaction score
166
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2006 S2000
Yeah. Not necessary unless you want to have them out there for others. I took some videos during my test drive that I will upload to my YouTube channel in case anyone else wants an idea of the sound levels.

I will say it is surprising how overall quiet the system is, despite having 2.75" piping. In my case though, I think the noise level is finally where my wife wants it while also giving me the performance I want.
Sponsored

 

Mobias

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
144
Reaction score
166
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2006 S2000
I posted the Fujitsubo exhaust highway video on YouTube. Not sure how long it will take before it's searchable. It's not the most interesting video, but I think the volume levels from in the cabin are pretty accurate.
 


TheFactor

Senior Member
First Name
Factor
Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,224
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW Civic Type R
Last edited:

jtlctr

Senior Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
711
Reaction score
882
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Acura RDX
Great choice of color you made me look in my garage to see if mine was still there ?
????
You can thank me later
https://www.amazon.com/Thermacell-R...cphy=9031543&hvtargid=pla-2281435178538&psc=1
It is a great color. Of course these cars look good in any color!

The Mosquitoes aren’t nearly as bad where I live. I’m currently staying at my boss’s house in New Hampshire. I love it here. Quiet, great roads, and I have access to a garage! But the insect life is insane. Friggin ticks are everywhere. Last time I was here, I went to work one day, and when I got in my car to leave, there was a tick just lounging in my passenger seat! I mean, I know everyone likes the FL5 seats, but c’mon!
 

TheFactor

Senior Member
First Name
Factor
Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,224
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW Civic Type R
It is a great color. Of course these cars look good in any color!

The Mosquitoes aren’t nearly as bad where I live. I’m currently staying at my boss’s house in New Hampshire. I love it here. Quiet, great roads, and I have access to a garage! But the insect life is insane. Friggin ticks are everywhere. Last time I was here, I went to work one day, and when I got in my car to leave, there was a tick just lounging in my passenger seat! I mean, I know everyone likes the FL5 seats, but c’mon!
Yes they do but SGP looks the best ??
I dunno when I see CW I think of Vanilla Ice ?
 

jtlctr

Senior Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
711
Reaction score
882
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Acura RDX
Yes they do but SGP looks the best ??
I dunno when I see CW I think of Vanilla Ice ?
I’m proud to say that Vanilla Ice was not my inspiration to buy my 5.0 at age 16. I’m ashamed to admit that he might have been if I bought one at age 10, because I definitely owned that cassette?‍♂
 


TheFactor

Senior Member
First Name
Factor
Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
1,224
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW Civic Type R
I’m proud to say that Vanilla Ice was not my inspiration to buy my 5.0 at age 16. I’m ashamed to admit that he might have been if I bought one at age 10, because I definitely owned that cassette?‍♂
Back in 1980 I’m proud to say I had a Championship White 5.0 ?
Loved that car I would blast vanilla ice rolling in my CW 5.0 with my windows down so my hair could blow ?
The only thing I don’t miss is sometimes I’d pull up to a light and folks would be laughing and then I realized my Super Hero Cape was stuck in the door.
Life is Good :)
 
Last edited:

jtlctr

Senior Member
First Name
Jake
Joined
May 12, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
711
Reaction score
882
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2008 Acura RDX
Boba and soft shell crab buns. Looking at my little monster out the window. So thankful of life.
20250628_140747.jpg
You must have some smooth roads! That car looks like it’s about 1” off the ground!
 

Mrjustin81

Senior Member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
185
Reaction score
186
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP Si coupe, 2023 Boost Blue type R 6820
Boba and soft shell crab buns. Looking at my little monster out the window. So thankful of life.
20250628_140747.jpg
So funny story…. I thought we were talking about the window decoration that looks like a turtle to me….. ??‍♂
 
 







Top