• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5
5.49% for 60 months from Honda financial early this month. I did have to show them my pre-approval from my CU and they matched it.
Sponsored

niji5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X, GR86
Just last night I walked out of the dealership with my new Boost Blue baby. I managed only a $4k mark-up and no dealer add-ons. It took weeks to get them down from their original 15k mark-up. This was at Freeway Honda of Santa Ana in CA.

Would not recommend working with them unless you're fine dealing with sales staff that talks down to you and a front desk manager that has the nerve to say things like, "If you find one Anywhere close to MSRP, I'll even cosign." Insinuating that just because I look young I couldn't sign on my own. After about a month from initial walk-in, I went back last night to which he quickly changed his tone given the deal I had worked out from their original mark-up, and acted astonished by my credit score and that I very clearly could manage on my own. He also stated, "You got a killer deal. Just make sure you don't go telling anyone else okay."

Anyways, the dealership is out of the picture now and I think I made out like a bandit being in So Cal so I am extremely happy.
SoulsKind gave me the details and contacts of the folks he worked with at Freeway since I've been shopping for a CW CTR and they happened to have one in stock.

Per his post, they are rather difficult to deal with. They are firm on 10k over for the CW CTR even though SoCal dealers are starting to offering $7500-8000 even with a BB one also selling for $6500 at Lancaster Honda. They told me they had a customer begging them to sell at $8500 daily which kind of blows my mind because I have 2 email quotes for 8k over at other SoCal dealers for CW. Anyways, The SoCal market is starting to soften a bit more. 10k was the going price around March-June. It seems like deals are being had for $7500 in July.

Bazgab

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Yep, thats the one! Worked with Dani she was awesome.
Had you been on the list previously? I got on the wait list but it was like 30 people deep since they were doing MSRP.

That is awesome though, congrats! Maybe I will see you around.

MrBlonde

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Had you been on the list previously? I got on the wait list but it was like 30 people deep since they were doing MSRP.

That is awesome though, congrats! Maybe I will see you around.
Yeah I've been on the list since Aug of last year. It was actually a shock when they called me up and said they pulled my name for the car. I basically forgot about it lol!

Bazgab

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Yeah I've been on the list since Aug of last year. It was actually a shock when they called me up and said they pulled my name for the car. I basically forgot about it lol!
That is fantastic, congrats again!

majinm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R FL5
Just last night I walked out of the dealership with my new Boost Blue baby. I managed only a $4k mark-up and no dealer add-ons. It took weeks to get them down from their original 15k mark-up. This was at Freeway Honda of Santa Ana in CA.

Would not recommend working with them unless you're fine dealing with sales staff that talks down to you and a front desk manager that has the nerve to say things like, "If you find one Anywhere close to MSRP, I'll even cosign." Insinuating that just because I look young I couldn't sign on my own. After about a month from initial walk-in, I went back last night to which he quickly changed his tone given the deal I had worked out from their original mark-up, and acted astonished by my credit score and that I very clearly could manage on my own. He also stated, "You got a killer deal. Just make sure you don't go telling anyone else okay."

Anyways, the dealership is out of the picture now and I think I made out like a bandit being in So Cal so I am extremely happy.
It was the boost blue with 40 miles on it right? They were selling it as ā€œusedā€. I spoke with them extensively about it, almost pulled the trigger but blue wasnā€™t for me. Iā€™m a sonic gray pearl kinda guy. Hope youā€™re enjoying it!

SoulsKind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
It was the boost blue with 40 miles on it right? They were selling it as ā€œusedā€. I spoke with them extensively about it, almost pulled the trigger but blue wasnā€™t for me. Iā€™m a sonic gray pearl kinda guy. Hope youā€™re enjoying it!
No actually! That used one was the first one I saw. That one sold before I stopped back in and worked the deal for the one that was on the showroom floor. Had 17 miles on it when I drove off the lot.

Henlin

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
SoulsKind gave me the details and contacts of the folks he worked with at Freeway since I've been shopping for a CW CTR and they happened to have one in stock.

Per his post, they are rather difficult to deal with. They are firm on 10k over for the CW CTR even though SoCal dealers are starting to offering $7500-8000 even with a BB one also selling for $6500 at Lancaster Honda. They told me they had a customer begging them to sell at $8500 daily which kind of blows my mind because I have 2 email quotes for 8k over at other SoCal dealers for CW. Anyways, The SoCal market is starting to soften a bit more. 10k was the going price around March-June. It seems like deals are being had for $7500 in July.
That was me trying to get the car for 8.5k. The reason this was, is because it was just off the truck without any added accessories. I needed it the badge number above 10050 at least. Other Honda dealership were offering 7k over but they already has crap added like alarm and gps tracking, pro pack. Some places even drilled alarms into the carā€¦ smh. What other places in OC have you received the 8k offer? Just want to make sure my requirements are met

niji5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo X, GR86
That was me trying to get the car for 8.5k. The reason this was, is because it was just off the truck without any added accessories. I needed it the badge number above 10050 at least. Other Honda dealership were offering 7k over but they already has crap added like alarm and gps tracking, pro pack. Some places even drilled alarms into the carā€¦ smh. What other places in OC have you received the 8k offer? Just want to make sure my requirements are met
not OC and not sure about whatā€™s on the car, but Goudy, Carson and Galpin have offered me 8k before.

Henlin

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
not OC and not sure about whatā€™s on the car, but Goudy, Carson and Galpin have offered me 8k before.
For the CW type R. Goudy wont budge on 10k, carson $9k and Galpin $9k. Im on the way to Galpin now. I have t purchased it yet

Henlin

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Is Galpin one if them ? Recently? and for what color?
Sponsored