• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel Spacer options

CTRPR

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
FL5 M3CS 4Runner
What wheel spacers brands have you guys mounted? Looking for 15mm ones.
Sponsored

MK-TYPE R

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R
These spacers are the FK8 ones they have on the website in either 6061 or 7075?

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
These spacers are the FK8 ones they have on the website in either 6061 or 7075?
Yes its for the FK8. My suggestion is go to ebay, look for username: bloxsports (same people) and ask them for a specific spec of spacer you want which in my case 15mm for FK8, they will send you a link for a listing for that spacer you have requested and you can even give offers or negotiate for the price from that listing which is waaaay cheaper than ordering directly from their website. Plus its free shipping via ebay and they used DHL.. atleast here in Australia.

eriktufa

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3
Yes its for the FK8. My suggestion is go to ebay, look for username: bloxsports (same people) and ask them for a specific spec of spacer you want which in my case 15mm for FK8, they will send you a link for a listing for that spacer you have requested and you can even give offers or negotiate for the price from that listing which is waaaay cheaper than ordering directly from their website. Plus its free shipping via ebay and they used DHL.. atleast here in Australia.
Wondering if you go with the lower or higher grade? Any reason why 15 not 20mm?

NarsBaller

First Name
Japs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Wondering if you go with the lower or higher grade? Any reason why 15 not 20mm?
you can definitely go with 20mm spacer and that will give you +40 offset whic is still an acceptable spec for the type r.

MK-TYPE R

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R
Went with Bonoss brand. Former BloxSports.

Here is 15mm.

IMG_6505.JPG
Is there any difference from stock ride or driving dynamics with these installed? Also, any noticeable vibration?

I like the OEM look of the vehicle and want to enhance it but never have used spacers before.

thanks for any feedback.
Sponsored

Last edited: