• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where to buy OEM Touch-Up paint?

joerefunds

First Name
Ayer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
hello

‘22 civic si in black. found a rock chip on the hood and was looking to see where I can purchase a touch up kit.

Thanks! Also any tips when applying it?
Sponsored

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
Any Honda dealership should carry a touch up paint pen in CBP. It's $15.50CAD ($12.27USD approx)

Part number: 08703-NH731PAH-A1

goten611

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport Aegean Blue Metallic
Depending on how many chips you have/will have, I ended getting a kit off Amazon from 'scratcheshappen' Comes with clear coat and multiple brushes. Color code should be on the decal near driver side door latch (Crystal Black Pearl should be NH-731P)

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
Trying not to make a new thread, opening the hatch in my parents garage with the FL5 and the rear wing opened into the garage door latch handle, and now there is a chip on the gloss black wing. Wondering if there is a touch up paint i can use on the wing...

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Trying not to make a new thread, opening the hatch in my parents garage with the FL5 and the rear wing opened into the garage door latch handle, and now there is a chip on the gloss black wing. Wondering if there is a touch up paint i can use on the wing...
Grab yourself a bottle of black nail polish from a drugstore.

(I’ve done the same thing, plenty of us have.)
Sponsored