• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

White “JDM” wheels on my SGP SI

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si,15 GS FSport,19 mini S, 06 e46, 09 CX9,
Just had them refinished. Still waiting for the center caps to come back from paint, but I love the way they came out.

No one makes a 62mm center cap, so I have my OEM caps being painted white with same paint code and the logos are being painted red.

what do you guys think?

11th Gen Honda Civic White “JDM” wheels on my SGP SI IMG_0007

11th Gen Honda Civic White “JDM” wheels on my SGP SI IMG_0006
Sponsored

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Looks great. I did the same with my AP1 wheels (center caps included) and love the look. It’s my homage to Type R.

OP
OP
Brooklyncowboy
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si,15 GS FSport,19 mini S, 06 e46, 09 CX9,
Looks great. I did the same with my AP1 wheels (center caps included) and love the look. It’s my homage to Type R.
Can you post a pic of your center caps? I’m not sure if I’m going to use the original with the raised logos or a plain cap painted white with a red H vinyl sticker. I would clear coat over the vinyl

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Can you post a pic of your center caps? I’m not sure if I’m going to use the original with the raised logos or a plain cap painted white with a red H vinyl sticker. I would clear coat over the vinyl
That is what I did. Very happy with the results.

11th Gen Honda Civic White “JDM” wheels on my SGP SI IMG_5131

DmoneyDeckwa

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport, 2022 civic si
Just had them refinished. Still waiting for the center caps to come back from paint, but I love the way they came out.

No one makes a 62mm center cap, so I have my OEM caps being painted white with same paint code and the logos are being painted red.

what do you guys think?

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg
no caps is as JAPANESE as it gets
Sponsored