• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Hey all,
I had a chance to buy a house recently and jumped on it! As such, I had to part with my beloved Boost Blue FL5 that I waited for for so long. I didn't want to do it, but I also did not want to "think" I can afford the house and the car...I needed to be "positive" I can afford to keep the house! The house is priority number 1 now! FL5 had to go :(

Consequent, I do have some parts that I need to sell.
1. White SuperSpeed RF03RR, Falken RT660k tires at 90% and 80%, white and red caps & Rays Duralug - $1350 obo
2. Garage Unique Carbon Front Lip (great shape with some rubs on bottom, but still solid!) - $700 obo - SOLD
3. Honda Red Carbon Wing - $1200 obo - SOLD

Good luck guys! I'll stay around (probably will try to keep my personal plate as well, or Future Prelude? Maybe? :)) React out if you have questions. The parts are in San Francisco right now, and I'm in Merced (2-1/2 hours away from SF). Merced is half way between SF and LA, so I might be able to meet near hwy 5 intersect hwy 99 for you SoCal guys? Maybe? 🙏

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing Wht SSs

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing Wht SSsss

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing Wht SSss

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing lip9

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing lip2

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing wing11

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing wing5

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing wing3

11th Gen Honda Civic White Wheels, Carbon Lip & Honda Red Carbon Wing wing2
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Good luck with the sale. I’ll miss seeing great pics of your boost blue R.
I'll be lurking a bit...always will be a Honda fan, so we'll meet again in the future :)

SHIFTT_IX_MR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 EVO 9 MR; 2022 RAM TRX; 2023 CW CIVIC TYPE R
I'LL TAKE THE WING. PLEASE DM ME PRICE SHIPPED TO 34102

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR