• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Why is ordering/buying so difficult?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Civic DX, 16 EXT Civic Coupe
Just snagged a Sport for my daughters 16th birthday present. I literally called or visited every dealership in a three hour radius and finally called and found one as they were taking it off the truck. No haggling price which is understandable due to the supply. We are thrilled with the car (2.0l) and no issues so far. Automatic CVT it’s not gonna throw you back in the seat but that is what we were wanting lol.
[molded.
I saw one of these on the road today. Looked a lot better in person, especially this color. Nice ride, congratulations.
Sponsored

19civicSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Could you check to see if the below screen is available in your Sport. This comes from the Touring Bose Audio setup but I know that Mazda has a similar setting like this and they are available across all trim, not just the top Bose Audio trim.

Audio.JPG
It’s not in the Sport. The infotainment is pretty basic and very few settings to customize. It doesn’t have Sirius radio either! Not like I was going to pay for it after the trial just saying. I have to say the audio system all together is better in this car than it is in my Si.