• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
Interior photos confirmed what I expected: the interior dashboard and infotainment display are both a huge step forward for the Civic compared to the 10th generation, and look better than the Accord’s setup IMO. The temperature gauges are having the Accord-like look is a plus to me as well, as that was one of my biggest areas of frustration on my 2018 Hatch (I know Honda went away from a digital temp selector in future 10th gens, but this setup looks much more elegant than even the newer 10th gens did, IMO). Also, the Touring's seats look superior to me, but not by a lot, as the 10th gen's leather seats are quite solid.

I really love the side and rear profiles of the sedan and am glad the Sport trim has the wheels the prototype model had. The front grille looks good, but the area surrounding the Honda emblem isn’t as attractive compared to the 10th gen’s smoked or chrome look. It’s not a dealbreaker for me, however, and I still prefer the fog light housing with its lesser plastic. Blind spot monitoring instead of lanewatch is something we knew was coming, so that's an upgrade I appreciate as well.

Speaking of lesser plastic, the rear of the car is MUCH cleaner with more of the sheet metal displayed compared to the outgoing model. I also prefer the look of the tail lights on this model. However, I found the aggressive overall rear shape of the 10th generation to look better, just not the plastic pieces it had.

At this point in my life, though I'm far from being "old," I appreciate a more upscale design language like this has. I miss the more aggressive front end of the 10th gen, but am excited about the 10th gen looking more Accord and Audi A3 like, especially from the side profile.

Looking forward to more of those who actually plan to buy this car coming into this forum, as I'm definitely in for one at the beginning of next year. The Sedan looks fantastic but I have to see the Hatch before making a decision on which I'll purchase, as I loved my 10th gen Hatch.

Here are some more pictures of the interior and exterior of the Touring model:

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-1-

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-9-

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-6-

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-14-pn
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-19-pn
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-20-pn
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-sedan-interior-22-
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-touring-6-pn
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-touring-5-
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-touring-3-pn
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 2022-honda-civic-touring-2-pn

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)

ManofGod1000

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Couple Energy Green
That sport sedan is honestly great looking. Glad they got rid of the chrome bits for it and replaced it with black. And call me crazy but I feel like the side profile of it looks very similar to a charger. That might be just me tho.
Nah, the side view looks more like a BMW. A Charger is far bigger than this, in my opinion.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
I wonder if the duplicate speedometer (analog style) can be turned off in favor of just the numeric speedometer.

I also wonder if the tachometer can be turned off like on the 10th gen CVT civics.

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
This tacked on piece is throwing me off, I can't be the only one who thinks this looks bad. :puke:
I don't see a problem with it. Stands out more with that eccentric color though for sure.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I wonder if the duplicate speedometer (analog style) can be turned off in favor of just the numeric speedometer.

I also wonder if the tachometer can be turned off like on the 10th gen CVT civics.
I wonder if that side of the screen will be customizable... since it is a duplicate speedo... I notice at the bottom of the speedo it says "normal" so I wonder if a driving mode change, or even just layout change could swap that speed for other things like turbo gauge, GPS, Music, etc etc.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
This tacked on piece is throwing me off, I can't be the only one who thinks this looks bad. :puke:
As I noted earlier... i think the issue is the fact you have matte and glossy black next to eachother... they really needed to make the lower black garnish on the sport glossy... then the HPD items wouldn't look so tacked on.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
Hopefully they have the Si out by the Fall. That’s what I’m waiting for. Would be thrilled if they finally offered it in the hatchback.

CanadaCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6MT
Hopefully they have the Si out by the Fall. That’s what I’m waiting for. Would be thrilled if they finally offered it in the hatchback.
My understanding is this will never happen as the Si is built specifically for the US market (not sold anywhere outside North America) and the US Market by and large hates hatchbacks/wagons - they only care about Trucks, Sedans and SUVs (which are just raised wagons lol). As for us Canadians, we just get whatever the USA gets haha.
Sponsored