• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
The 2022 Civic hatchback will go on sale in September 2021 and the 2022 Civic Si will go on sale in the following month in October 2021!

This is confirmed by the below Honda Info Center marketing roadmap for the 2022 Civic lineup, which we received from one of our sources.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback and Civic Si On-Sale Dates Confirmed by Honda Marketing Roadmap 2022-honda-civic-hatchback-si-on-sale-dates-marketing-roadma
Sponsored

Last edited:

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
So initial reveal this week... probably a full reveal August.... on sale September. Will be interesting to see what, if any differences the hatch will have compared to the sedan in terms of its trims, engines, features, etc.

The hatch is the last vestige of the 11th gen for me. I know I like the styling more of the hatch... hopefully the sport touring will impress with an additional power bump. If there isn't something offered that piques my interest I'll be keeping my coupe and waiting for the new ILX replacement to come along.

CHCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Any news about when the new CTR will debut and go on sale?

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Let’s hope Honda unveils the Si sedan when they do the hatchback this week… while the eternal optimists here can hope for an Si hatchback.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
Hoping they at least say something this week about when we can even expect a Type R announcement.

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
They certainly are waiting a long time to redesign the Pilot. It’s been outdated for years now.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
By any chance do you have the Acura Roadmap?
It’s crazy how tight lipped Acura has been. If it’s a 2022 redesign it’s bound to be hitting the market sooner than later too. I want them to make me not buy a GTI but I’m not sure how much I’m willing to wait it out

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I heard that at Honda MFG plant they started doing Mule testing for the robotics for the paint shop. Apparently it looks really good as a shell right now. If this is all true we will definitely see the test models driving around in about 2-3 months. We could even see a prototype version at an up coming Autoshow. The logical one would be the LA Auto Show but that’s it. It would totally be a late this year reveal with it coming out next year.

Lt_doobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Coupe
The Civic Type R won't be released until after the Redesigned HR-V and redesigned CR-V in 2022, According to insider Honda Nada Video.

20210622_145717.jpg
The Civic Type R won't be released until after the Redesigned HR-V and redesigned CR-V in 2022, According to insider Honda Nada Video.

20210622_145717.jpg
Is this release date timelines or redesign timelines? I would love to know when a redesigned Accord may be coming.