• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Put my name down for my dealer's only Si coming in this year. Black with an 11/11 build date.

They said they are doing MSRP with no markup or required accessories, but we will see when it comes time to sign on the dotted line. My deposit is fully refundable, so why not? Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
loslalane

loslalane

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Put my name down for my dealer's only Si coming in this year. Black with an 11/11 build date.

They said they are doing MSRP with no markup or required accessories, but we will see when it comes time to sign on the dotted line. My deposit is fully refundable, so why not? Fingers crossed!
What is your dealer fee? What state? Black units are getting built first.

alhounos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si - Sold, Tesla Model 3
Dealer fee? Sorry not sure what that is. I'm expecting a destination fee on top of msrp, but hopefully that is it.

Cool to hear black is first in line!

angelosorio21

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Sedan

How will they contact me? Will they send an email or...?

JerseyJerk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX
I've been asking around to dealers in NJ today, so far I've only heard they're not taking orders yet.
Sponsored