• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stealthy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Here in Illinois, i called Gurnee Honda and they were asking an absolute batshit price of $37300. Then when I said i'm not looking to pay that he sent me a smartass text "When you figure out you can't purchase a rare to find , let alone purchase a 2022 civic Si for MSRP - We'd be thrilled to assist you. Have a nice day"

I put down a deposit on one in Indiana at MSRP. :cool:
Good, I had a similar experience with a dealer near me asking $33,500 before TTL. It took me all of 15 min of calling around to the other local dealers to secure mine at MSRP and I have the first one they are getting.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
You should report his ass to the sales manager or the GM of that dealership and see how much he likes sending smartass texts to potential clients after that.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Just spoke with my local Honda salesman. They are selling at MSRP plus $1,999 dealer installed options. They have 3 coming between now and summer, all sold already. Good thing I don't need a car now! Might be able to negotiate some of the dealer installed options to include some HPD items.

Update 12/3. Deposit made. I'm #5 on the list. Might be summer.

Update 2/16. Car will be white and is being assembled between 2/15 and 2/17. Should get delivery sometime in March.

Last edited:

Mauiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I had to buy a sport touring hatch in Wisconsin because the Chicagoland IL dealers were greedy bastards.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Just spoke with my local Honda salesman. They are selling at MSRP plus $1,999 dealer installed options. They have 3 coming between now and summer, all sold already. Good thing I don't need a car now! Might be able to negotiate some of the dealer installed options to include some HPD items.
If your PFP is your car, I'd wait for the Type-R anyways No? That's what I'm doing anyway

Dealer1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic hatchback
Here in Illinois, i called Gurnee Honda and they were asking an absolute batshit price of $37300. Then when I said i'm not looking to pay that he sent me a smartass text "When you figure out you can't purchase a rare to find , let alone purchase a 2022 civic Si for MSRP - We'd be thrilled to assist you. Have a nice day"

I put down a deposit on one in Indiana at MSRP. :cool:
Holy, whata total ass, bless these dealerships and bless any customer who would pay such price.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R; 2018 Honda Accord EX-L
Two years ago my wife gave her 2013 Civic Si to our grandson. He still has it. It now has about 75,000 miles.
Just out of curiosity I looked on Carvana today to see what they're asking for that 8 year old car.
I found one at $20,590 with 69,000 and another with 95,000 at $18,990.
That car cost my wife about $23,000 when she bought it new.

Leonidas I

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic HBS, 22 Civic HB ST
I had to buy a sport touring hatch in Wisconsin because the Chicagoland IL dealers were greedy bastards.
Did you speak with Valley Honda? I'm in the process of buying from them (specifically @DominicHonda) right now. Buying a 22 ST in SGP for MSRP + $300 doc fees. Very pleased with how it's going so far! :)

Mauiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I didn’t know about him when I was looking. There weren’t any down there when I did my search. I’ll go to him next time around! When is yours coming in?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
My buddy just bought a beautiful 22 Veloster N. OTD price was $39k. o_O:oops::(

Last edited:

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
I didn’t realize it but I heard all the hype about all the new cars and used cars going up in price but never saw in person.

. The other night I was driving around and on a new Ford Mustang with just an ecotec turbo 4 cylinder even had a dealer mark up of $5,000. I didn’t check every car on the lot but the Mach 1 I figured would have mark up ($10,000) but even a non-GT 4 cylinder had mark up too. I was also surprised the sticker price was like $39k. Not sure what options it had but I thought Mustangs were cheaper?

so not surprised Civics are being marked up too.

Bad time to buy a car but great to sell.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
If your PFP is your car, I'd wait for the Type-R anyways No? That's what I'm doing anyway
The avatar is my 2019 Type R. It is my autocross toy. The Si will be a daily.

If you only get one and can afford the Type R, Do it! The Type R is an amazing machine!
Sponsored