• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I’ll have to get a measurement when I get it out of the car, type r is 20.5mm and I believe 10th gen non si’s were 16.5 but I’ll have to confirm
?? Yeah, makes sense.
and….??‍♂….prob costs way less than a progress 22mm, and the 1.5mm loss vs the CTR bar will be too minimal to notice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
?? Yeah, makes sense.
and….??‍♂….prob costs way less than a progress 22mm, and the 1.5mm loss vs the CTR bar will be too minimal to notice.
From oem part sites the type R bar went up a lot, it’s like 200 now. It’s probably better to get an Si bar or second hand type r bar.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
From oem part sites the type R bar went up a lot, it’s like 200 now. It’s probably better to get an Si bar or second hand type r bar.
Im kind of a loyalist myself. I’ll wait to get the Progress 22mm. Used them on multiple cars in the past. ?? Never once failed me on quality.

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Im kind of a loyalist myself. I’ll wait to get the Progress 22mm. Used them on multiple cars in the past. ?? Never once failed me on quality.
I think it’ll be a better buy. I only got the type r cause someone local was selling it for 100 bucks even

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
I run a 22mm Progress RSB from my 10th gen Accord on my Sport Touring. Bolted right up.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
That’s awesome! How does the ride feel now with the RSB?
Definitely handles better. Car is very planted. I run Eibach Sportlines on my ST but our drops are similar so you’d get the same experience.

I ran H&R on my Accord too. Good springs.

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
With just the springs the car felt way better, I’ll have to see how it feels on some twisties when the hardware comes in for the swap. I like H&R’s and they never did me dirty when I had them on my mustang

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
@HondaFan777
@PrayingForGrip

Are you guys using oem shocks/struts??

If so, any concern about the oems blowing out sooner than normally expected??
Yes and yes. By the time they blow out I’m probably going to snag some coilovers. Maybe if bilstein makes some by then I’ll just get their stuff.

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Just installed the 22mm RSB no problem. It has definitely been a big improvement.
11th Gen Honda Civic My Sonic Gray Pearl 2022 Civic hatch build - lowered on H&R sports, Gram Lights 57dr, Ktuner + PRL Stage 1 9F09F09D-7704-48D3-830C-A86EF1F9CAA1

OP
OP
PrayingForGrip

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Quick picture before work. Ordered the new 27won RMM today so will install that and CTR RSB together :thumbsup:

11th Gen Honda Civic My Sonic Gray Pearl 2022 Civic hatch build - lowered on H&R sports, Gram Lights 57dr, Ktuner + PRL Stage 1 yer
Sponsored

Last edited: