• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Don’t get where this comes from, it looks nothing like an R34 GTR, other than it having headlights, and grills, and wheels, and an engine.
Dude I agree 100%. I don’t see it at all. I still think it looks great. But definitely not r34 like.
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Dude I agree 100%. I don’t see it at all. I still think it looks great. But definitely not r34 like.
People just see the headlights and a grill that is even somewhat rectangular and everyone immediately goes to the R34, but yeah, don’t get it.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
anybody wanna try to stitch that light beam together frame by frame to reveal a bit more of the car?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Hoping during the reveal they show some of the other colors as well

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
People just see the headlights and a grill that is even somewhat rectangular and everyone immediately goes to the R34, but yeah, don’t get it.
Must be the same people who look at my car and say “nice Subaru” because it’s blue and has a big wing on the back 🤦🏼‍♂️

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Don’t get where this comes from, it looks nothing like an R34 GTR, other than it having headlights, and grills, and wheels, and an engine.
Honestly I'd say it looks little more like the R33 than R34. But its really just because of the long thin headlights and Honda's have had that look in the past as well (4th gen accord being one of my favorites).

Either way it looks great, can't wait to see it with no more camo.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
Boy, they sure did a good job of cutting out any light before being able to see the lower bumper… super excited! And awesome to see 7/20 confirmed.
The teaser video drove me nuts, I even played the video with 0.25x speed, they still managed to blacked it out completely… I can’t wait no more rip

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I immediately thought of some power levels from Acura cars but then noted that they said it would be the most power of Honda branded vehicles, lol, still teasing us as much as they can.

My money is on 320 hp, just a total WAG though.

Lamotrigine

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GE8
I immediately thought of some power levels from Acura cars but then noted that they said it would be the most power of Honda branded vehicles, lol, still teasing us as much as they can.

My money is on 320 hp, just a total WAG though.
Imagine 320 for NA, 340-350 for the rest of the world…

Tokyotexan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Evo 5, 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe
Supposedly "accurate" render based on the lines and angles from all the camo pics of the car. I hope not, as this render is way too tame. I mean we all know it wasn't suppose to be as "boy racer" as the last CTR, but this shit just screams "basic ass traffic" to me.
11th Gen Honda Civic Honda posts last Civic Type-R teaser before the reveal on July 20 nuova-honda-civic-type-r-2022-il-render-di-motor1.com
Sponsored