• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
What makes you think the US market will only have it for 3 years ? The last civic was a 6 year run (5 for ctr). I'm sure Honda will do the same with the 11th gen.
Please review the thread. I don't want to go through this again friend. It's been discussed over and over again.
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
gossip going on here is worse than a high school girls bathroom.
Speculation, via "leaked" details. I wouldn't call it gossip lol. The topics discussed is based on potentially credible information.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Speculation, via "leaked" details. I wouldn't call it gossip lol. The topics discussed is based on potentially credible information.
when people are throwing around nonsense like 4k a year globally, yeh its just stupid. Some of you guys act like this car is some sort of second coming of Mclaren F1.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
when people are throwing around nonsense like 4k a year globally, yeh its just stupid.
But if it is fact and proven to be true? There is nothing stating it can only be incorrect, or false.

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
when people are throwing around nonsense like 4k a year globally, yeh its just stupid. Some of you guys act like this car is some sort of second coming of Mclaren F1.
I agree with you on that one. The first year might see some low production due to supply chain issues, but Honda will surely resolve it. Cus the demand for this CTR is certainly not going down anytime soon.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i mean not like anyone in here made it up...just basically something we are discussing because somebody from japan posted about this.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
New Honda Civic Type R to be offered in ‘hundreds not thousands’

Rebecca Adamson, head of automobile at Honda UK, told the PA news agency: “The new Civic Type R will be in very small numbers. We want it to be limited, it’s an iconic halo to the brand. It’s not a mass production car.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news...k1UPhCxJaUwQcu_h1gjWV9qr5k#l6kfx4nui3glwk6g0g

At what point are we going to start believing all the signs, details, leaks, rumors, gossip, and speculation? I'm not trying to prove myself right, I'm not HOPING it will be ultra limited (I wanna be able to get the car also!!). But COMMON, literally EVERY source is pointing in 1 direction.

Last edited:

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
i mean not like anyone in here made it up...just basically something we are discussing because somebody from japan posted about this.
my cousins, brothers girlfriends uncle works for honda and told me we're only really getting 500. Must be true.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
my cousins, brothers girlfriends uncle works for honda and told me we're only really getting 500. Must be true.
what about a quote from Rebecca Adamson, head of automobile at Honda UK?

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
what about a quote from Rebecca Adamson, head of automobile at Honda UK?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
that’s good news…I hope it is really limited and Honda finally limits the car heavily. All I care about is that I’m getting one at msrp on the first batch lol