• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Dealer just told me my allocation is SGP, can't complain about that! No pricing and no vin available.
That's the color I want. I think you're one of the first in California to hear. Did you have to call them or did they call you?
Sponsored

RyanCTR

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TLX
That's the color I want. I think you're one of the first in California to hear. Did you have to call them or did they call you?
The rep updates me through text and is pretty good at updating me even when I don't bother him lol

Hicks2seven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Which Dealer in VB? I talked with Hall Honda and they didn't see anything in the system yet.

Have you spoken to the Sales Manager? I contacted Hall about 6 months ago to get on their list. They didn't take a deposit but informed me their price would be $20K over MSRP. I've been quoted much less markups from dealers in Northern NC.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Yeah, I honestly don't want to deal with the inconvenience of purchasing out of state and transportation.
i was hoping to buy out of state and drive it back, i would've loved to drive it back home from cali or somewhere super far

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
i was hoping to buy out of state and drive it back, i would've loved to drive it back home from cali or somewhere super far
If I can get mine in November it will be going on a 2,000 mile road trip in December :D

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Put 3 layers of that on top of my ceramic coat to prep for winter - its solid stuff. Offers no paint protection but a great hydrophobic.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
The rep updates me through text and is pretty good at updating me even when I don't bother him lol
confirmed : my 2nd car (at my dealer) is boost blue

so if all goes well i'll have a boost blue and a cw soon :cool:
Dudes living the type R dream getting 2 of the better colors while other people will likely never see one! lol congrats buddy
Sponsored