• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
This looks great! Both set-ups look good. I'm guessing the Titan-7s with all-seasons are your daily tire and these are for track?
Titan7 will be winter and these white ones will be summer & possible track.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
that looks great, i really hate white wheels too lol

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Definitely wanna hear how these SuperSpeeds hold up over time. They look great and are such a good deal but low price + super lightweight makes me nervous as hell haha. They look amazing on your BB!

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely wanna hear how these SuperSpeeds hold up over time. They look great and are such a good deal but low price + super lightweight makes me nervous as hell haha. They look amazing on your BB!
I'll fill you guys in on any quality issue that I may encounter. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are your initial impressions?
initial impression is they're great...they look great; they're lighter than stock, and the car feels just as nimble as the bronze Titan7; a lot more ready to "go" than the stock wheels. So far, I have zero complaints for a set of wheels that's mounted and balance with very nice tires for less than half of comparable JDM options. Look, there is nothing that can beat a nice set of Volk, SSR or Works, and that being said, I will circle (when funding is a bit more loose) for a set of nice JDM wheels; but for now, and for $304/wheel ship, these Super Speed are pretty un-beatable :)

Heads up, there is a set of real nice White ZE40 in Maryland;
https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/rays-ze40.80286/
this set been on X for a bit now, so I think $3k will take it...
if you like my set up but with nicer JDM wheels, you seriously consider this set in you're in the Maryland area.

try to answer as much question for you guys as I can. I know a lot of you guys still waiting on you FL5's.

side note: you guys talk about seeing the FL5 in person a word just doesn't do it justice (my initial reaction was exactly the same)...but oh boy, wait till you see your car roll out of garage lowered; you eyes will POP once again!!! OMG, when I saw my FL5 roll out of the speed shop, test driven by owner of shop, my jaw dropped to the ground :)

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
@UFO CTR what’s your lowered setup? I’m waiting to see what Swift releases and figure I’ll drop half an inch to an inch.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I truly have no clue which way I'll go.

I'm open to the

Super Speeds
Titan 7 T-R10
TE37
Advan RS3
Regamaster

Probably a bunch more but those are the few. I may wait for the car to arrive before I choose so I can get a better feel for the color and mood. I'm not a flashy...

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I truly have no clue which way I'll go.

I'm open to the

Super Speeds
Titan 7 T-R10
TE37
Advan RS3
Regamaster

Probably a bunch more but those are the few. I may wait for the car to arrive before I choose so I can get a better feel for the color and mood. I'm not a flashy...
Lol
Threw a wrench in that program :)

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Such a nice day in the city, so went to the driving range to hit some balls, so snapped some shots, but were only able to email one, as file size too big. I'll try to upload more, but for now, only one:

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on White Wheels (Put Pictures Here) 2.19.2023 (2)
Sponsored