• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

‘23 Si - Interior Trim Wrinkling

aspitfyr

First Name
Sav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Si, '20 FC4 (sold)
I noticed this loveliness this morning. It was not there last night, and no one else besides me has touched the car since then. It almost feels like wrap. I’ll be taking it to Honda in the next few weeks, but first I want to see if any other places will do this. I looked at the rest of the trim and couldn’t find anything, so I’m hoping it’s just isolated to this one spot.

Has anyone else had this issue? I’ve only had the car for about a month, and I think this may be heat related. Pardon the dust.

11th Gen Honda Civic ‘23 Si - Interior Trim Wrinkling IMG_5516
Sponsored

Last edited:

Robdog2232

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Si
Well shit, I live in TX, so my interior will be toast

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Surprised they are still wrapping these pieces instead of just making them black. Waiting for this to happen to mine.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
These trim are actually black plastic with some sort of glossy coating on it straight from the factory. The way I look at it, something was on the surface which ruined the coating hence you are seeing wrinkles, delamination etc.
Sponsored