• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

► APEX | Poll - New Wheel Fitments & Finishes - Concluded

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
APEX Civic Type-R Forged Fitment Poll

11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Poll - New Wheel Fitments & Finishes - Concluded 52691098291_0b7ca7000d_b

Interested in a high offset 9.5” wheel? Let us know!

Here at Apex we’re working to expand our JDM-specific fitments for chassis like the Civic Type-R. A part of that growth comes from getting in touch with the community to really get an idea of what owners are looking for out of a set of wheels.

This first poll is quite simple, but as we continue to grow in the JDM space we will be offering more opportunities for the community to share their input via polls, surveys, and the like.

The poll is now concluded!
Wheel Fitment Results - Rounded For Easier Reading:

Low Offset 18x9.5" (ET40-45) received a whopping 60% of all votes.
High Offset 18x9.5" (ET55-60) came in next at 15% of all votes.
Low Offset 19x9.5" (ET40-45) came in at around 12.5% though it slightly edged the high offset.
High Offset 19x9.5" (ET55-60) came in around 12.5% as well.

Wheel Fitment Notes:

Thoroughly surprised at how the lower offset 18x9.5" ET40-45 fitment ran away with the lion's share of the votes. We hear people asking for higher offset options often enough that we expected a closer result than what we received.

With 19s, we expected a lower pick rate compared to 18s, but we were surprised that they were so much closer in offset choice.

Wheel Finish Results - Rounded For Easier Reading:

Satin Bronze received 24% of votes, slight edge over Anthracite.
Anthracite received 24% of votes.
Satin Black received about 18% slight edge over Brushed Clear.
Brushed Clear received about 18%
Motorsport Gold Received about 16%.

Wheel Finish Notes:

Satin Bronze and Anthracite were effectively identical, performing about as where we expected as stand outs from the pack.

Satin Black, Brushed Clear, and Motorsport Gold were actually closer to each other than the percentages may seem. Close enough to where we would consider each finish as having a solid amount of interest.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST​
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I picked a color, but I like all your offerings. I think the CTR community would like a white too.

Championship white owners would want Championship White.

Last edited:

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Hope you will have white in for the forged 19’s Simple swap for OEM tire size and offset. I think you folks told me 45 will work just fine. Now all you need is White to go with a white car 😉

urbo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
18x9.5 with ET closer to stock +60 would be fantastic.

Zeke01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic CTR
I see a new wheel fitment available for back ordering. 18x10.5 +47. That would be the same internal spacing and 26mm towards the fender. For an inch extra rim, tire size would probably have to be a 285. I mean if you’re gonna make a new wheel for the fl5 platform, go big or go home. Nicely done. Now, do we get to see whose car has been the test fit?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Be careful about the information you take from that website. Not hating... Just questionable information on the website.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I see a new wheel fitment available for back ordering. 18x10.5 +47. That would be the same internal spacing and 26mm towards the fender. For an inch extra rim, tire size would probably have to be a 285. I mean if you’re gonna make a new wheel for the fl5 platform, go big or go home. Nicely done. Now, do we get to see whose car has been the test fit?
Looks like the community beat us to the punch! But yes, the black FL5 in our Gallery is running our new 18x10.5" ET47 fitment. At the time of shooting, the car was on lowering springs with otherwise stock suspension. This fitment should work on a bone stock FL5 as well!

Racer9

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RR FL5
Team Apex, please consider providing track wheel options for the XI gen Civic Si that will clear the available aftermarket BBK (27Won, Paragon, Wilwood, Brembo, etc.) without the need of a wheel spacer, at the same time keeping the factory wheel centerline. Options in 17" and 18" with 8", 8.5 or 9" wide wheels.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Team Apex, please consider providing track wheel options for the XI gen Civic Si that will clear the available aftermarket BBK (27Won, Paragon, Wilwood, Brembo, etc.) without the need of a wheel spacer, at the same time keeping the factory wheel centerline. Options in 17" and 18" with 8", 8.5 or 9" wide wheels.
We're actually looking to get some 11th Gen Base/Si Civics in for testing, so if you know anyone local to the San Francisco Bay Area, have them submit our Volunteer Form!
Sponsored