• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Would be nice to see some concrete information. ? The new 22 WRX, BRZ, GR86 or 22 Civic Si are my November/December Christmas present ? list choices. ??
Please skip the WRX, that rear end is ? ?

But seriously, between your choices, I'd guess that the 86/BRZ would be the most fun, the WRX would be the fastest, and the Si would be the most comfortable while still being fairly sporty
Sponsored

Last edited:

neoison

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 hatchback sport
The WRX kinda looks like a 2012 civic sedan that had an emergency refresh ??

zx2down

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I don't get why people are hung up on how it looks like a normal Civic. Most of the best Si's (Any Si pre 2001) looked like a normal Civic with just some different wheels/trim work. The average person would never look at one and think it was different than an Ex or LX if it was debadged.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Looks like a Civic Sport with a Lip for 5k more ??
I don't get why people are hung up on how it looks like a normal Civic. Most of the best Si's (Any Si pre 2001) looked like a normal Civic with just some different wheels/trim work. The average person would never look at one and think it was different than an Ex or LX if it was debadged.
Agreed, going to basic isn't a bad thing. When I first saw the Si back in my early college days, it's stunning even though it's just a badge, a lip, a grille and a unique color specifically made in that trim.

11th Gen Honda Civic 11th gen Civic Si spotted by TFLcar 1635810959318
Sponsored