• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Civic Bluetooth issues with iphone

graphene_civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport
Hi,

I have the 2022 civic sport model. The wired carplays works fine. However, the wireless bluetooth connection is glitchy. Every 1-2 minutes or so the connection glitches for about a second or so. I've tried two iphones with the same issue (iphone 12 and Iphone X). Android works fine (Note 9). I already tried factory resetting the touchscreen, relinking the device, restarting phone, and a lot of other things with no luck.

Has anyone observed similar issues?
Sponsored

eric__

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Meteorite Gray)
Mine is a kind of similar issue. When I first boot up the car, wireless CarPlay is extremely laggy and almost unusable for the first 30-60 seconds. It takes 2 seconds or so for it to register a touch and perform an action.

after about the first minute everything is just all fine and I can quickly move through the menus and stuff.

2022 Civic Touring, just got it two days ago.

DCusick

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 2022
Hi,

I have the 2022 civic sport model. The wired carplays works fine. However, the wireless bluetooth connection is glitchy. Every 1-2 minutes or so the connection glitches for about a second or so. I've tried two iphones with the same issue (iphone 12 and Iphone X). Android works fine (Note 9). I already tried factory resetting the touchscreen, relinking the device, restarting phone, and a lot of other things with no luck.

Has anyone observed similar issues?
Yes..exactly how you described it but I am using S20 Android . I have used this phone in other cars with no problems. I just got the 2022 Civic Sport and this is a problem.

KenBar

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Touring
Hi, I have a similar issue with 2022 Civic Touring - my wife and I both have iPhone XR and either one connected via Bluetooth results in garbled voice heard on the other end of the line (the person we're talking with). The issue isn't there when using the phone on hands-free or handheld.

I'm hoping there'll be an update that will fix this, will post back with any news.

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Integra Type S
On my Ridgeline is the same. In fact, the community suggests to unpair the iPhone from the headunit to eliminate many of the common issues.
Sponsored