• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Viet_Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Wish that front overhang was about 1-2" shorter but otherwise that's actually a nice shape overall. I especially like the rear roofline.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
Seems like a slight bulge in the side mirrors. I wonder if that means it keeps the camera lane watch system in lieu of Blind Spot Monitoring that so many cars have.

se7encrows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Not sure why they've lengthened the Civic so much. This definitely feels like an Accord.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Not sure why they've lengthened the Civic so much. This definitely feels like an Accord.
It’s probably not any larger or longer than the 10G. Within an inch or two most likely. It’s all visual illusion from the camo, low roofline, and the new more upright nose. They also may have pulled the windscreen back slightly. Just like the 8th and 9th gens were basically identical in size I’d bet money the 11G will be almost identical in size to the 10G. People thought the 10G was HUGE in the spy shots years ago but it was all just illusion from the cars proportions.
Sponsored