• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JimmEEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mz3
"DST" = Distributor plates. It is probably being used by somebody from Honda USA HQ in Torrance, CA.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Wheels like way nicer than the cuurent Civic Ex wheels.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Looks better in real life? Yes? I guess it'll also be used as a press car. Getting closer by the day. Can't wait to try out the more spacious back seat (1.6" more hip room!). Bring 'em on Honda!

Last edited:

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I actually like those wheels compared to my current EX. However. No fog lights???? On an EX? Why are they neutering the features on the EX so badly? The EX was great because it had all the must have features minus the leather or above and beyond features of the touring. This gen of EX just seems like more and more of a downgrade from my 2019.

I will say however this gives even more evidence in my mind that the new Si will be positioned directly between the ex and touring in terms of features and offer an auto option to keep it positioned as such.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I just took a travel position with my job in Indianapolis best believe Im gonna be on the lookout for the Civic hatch rolling around The NAP and Greensburg.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Gotta say, the 11th gen look older and grumpier.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Spied in Costco Parking Lot 5FmFtc974AjN255w6iELLj-1024-80